Support Looking for a team that's consistant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GearsPoweredfool

10-06-2012

Hello, my name is Tom or GearsPoweredfool. I'm 22 years old, live in the eastern timezone, and have teamspeak/skype/vent etc.

I'm looking to join a 5s team that is consistent when it comes to scheduling practices, I work during the second shift, and am on at night EST, so I'm looking for a team that practices around that time.

I'm available EVERY day(night) from around midnight up until 5-6am. Whether we practice that late or not doesn't really affect my work/life schedule.

I do plan on making 95%+ of the practices (life does have emergencies) as well as I expect everyone else to be on just as much.

My main role is Support, and I own just about every support out there. I have 17 rune pages (As well as the runes to set up for everything)

I was 1491 in s1 and am in the 1300s s2 currently. I wasn't really taking League of Legends seriously because I was waiting for guild wars 2, but I've been extremely dissapointed by the game and came crawling back to LoL. I'm looking for a team that I can help better, and in itself become better myself.

Hit me up in game on Gearspoweredfool or email me at Gearspoweredfool@gmail.com

This is for a serious team as well. I'm not looking to just find some people that want to pug and just test people out randomly. I'm not looking for a team that "has a flexible schedule" and is only on during the night once a week. I'm looking for 3+ nights a week around 12am + EST (I don't care what timezone the rest of the team is). I speak fluent engish, and have a great headset and mic.

Thank you

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GearsPoweredfool

10-07-2012

Bump for justice!