A Day in Noxus [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrengthPrevails

10-09-2012

Darius would give a nod and then look towards Katarina. Clearly there was no changing his mind. Katarina would need to speak up for her own sake.

Nwol

10-09-2012

[ http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/107 ]

The crowd had since dispersed. Tekun hadn't particularly been one to care about politics but a military academy was being established. Now this was interesting to him. But, it had to have bird brain's name all over it. Figures. The mercenary remained in the back and watched what looked to be an argument between two champions with another acting as a mediator. Not his place to butt in, but he couldn't help but watch the show.

Lord of Apoc

10-09-2012

Garic had watched the entire ceremony from the back when the crowds dispersed he would be standing there need the wall of the building across the street watching the argument between the three champions.

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1548))

holyfafnir

10-09-2012

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2264))

Pyrathi joins the two onlookers, wondering what all the commotion is all about.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Katarina coughed once, attempting to draw Swain and Darius' attention. "You think I undisciplined?" She smirked. "Perhaps it is the faught of a unworthy Grand General who cannot keep those he sees as undisciplined under control." She laughed once.

"I'll attend the school for kicks, and just to piss you the more off, Swain. Know that each time you come at you, you do not own me. You force me to do things, things in which I shall remember." She walked up beside Darius and claps him on the shoulder. "I hope you don't mind me maiming your students too much."

StrengthPrevails

10-10-2012

"Keep it to a minimum and for the deserving." Darius retorted, looking to his fellow Noxian and Champion. Darius did not really want to get between these two Champions at the current moment. Years of living with his brother had assisted him with him with knowing when and when not to be involved with something. Out of the corner of his eyes he noticed something. A small group had stayed after the ceremony.

"Seems we still have an audience."

Script Lord

10-10-2012

To say that he was impressed would be an understatement. The well dressed man in a bowler hat was, for all intents and purposed, astonished at the astonishing new academy. Although he didn't particularly care for combat, as he was a vendor by trade, he still couldn't deny that a military facility would train soldiers who may one day require at least one or two of his wares in the eventual future. His lavender eyes scanned the facility over twice before he nodded in appraisal, apparently pleased with what he saw.

He turned to look over at a few others who seemed to linger about after the ceremony, his gaze curiously falling upon one who appeared to have quite a bit of combat experience. The merchant had an opportunity to try to make an offer, as he went over to the warrior and bowed elegantly.
"Well hello there, my finely armed friend! I apologize for bothering you, but could I possibly trouble you to make you an offer you can't refuse?" His voice was smooth and fine, as though he knew exactly how to speak to people to convince them to consider his services.

{{Everyone, meet Damian Faust! }}

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-11-2012

''Let us get a few things straight.
First. Yes you are undisciplined. Following orders is not being a puppet, or being owned, as you put it. Or maybe I am wrong, and you were a puppet since birth?
Second. Maybe I can not keep you under control. But then again, you said I don't own you. Stop contradicting yourself and start speaking sense.
Third. You act like a child. A teenage girl whose father died, and she just got a stepfather, against whom she is rebelling for no apparent reason. Metaphor aside, it is what it is.
Fourth. Hurt them? BWAHAHAHA. Where do you think I signed you in? In boot camp?
You will spend a week in the most hardened and elite class. You know, the one with a 43% death rate.
Miss Katarina Du Couteau, get your head straight and start acting like a real Noxian!''
He noticed how a crowd started gathering, but behaved as if he didn't.
You are too nice these days. Well, nice to everyone except Noxians. When did you turn into such a weakling?''

Nwol

10-11-2012

Tekun paid the merchant some mind but ultimately the three champions are more interesting.

"Go on." He kept some eye contact on him. "I'm listening, but a little distracted by the man with the cane and his loud laugh. Kinda hard to deny that this isn't interesting."

holyfafnir

10-11-2012

Pyrathi stared at the merchant with an unnerving gaze. "This one reeks of some horrid evil, I can not mistake that smell!"