Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Day in Noxus [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

03-23-2013

''Hmmmm. Yes. Good. Do carry on, and update me when reaching big milestones.''
Swain stood there, looking at the workers down there.
''Are these Noxians, or did you bring special people from Zaun?''

Ask HeraldVik

03-23-2013

The grunt workers, if the term does not offend you, are Noxians. My acolytes should be coming soon with machinery that will make the project much easier. Ah, there they are!

*Viktor's mechanical acolytes were driving various work machines down the street, machines that had probably never been seen before this time: a crane, a cement truck, diggers, and so forth ((since I am assuming this is before the time of heavy machinery.))*

Ask Tyrant Swain

03-23-2013

((Probably))
Swain saw the acolytes driving in machines completely new to the people. Most people stood there in awe, confusion or curiosity.

''You have interesting contraptions Herald. Either way, all the supplies you need are here?''

Ask HeraldVik

03-23-2013

Quote:
Ask Tyrant Swain:
((Probably))
Swain saw the acolytes driving in machines completely new to the people. Most people stood there in awe, confusion or curiosity.

''You have interesting contraptions Herald. Either way, all the supplies you need are here?''

Yes, I have all I need. Stone and mortar, metal. The machinery for the teleportation pinpoint device has been brought by my acolytes. The energy crystal is being constructed by mages in one of your institutes. All should be in order.

*Over at the build site, men step aside in awe as the cement truck finishes up the platform.*

Ah, good that is done. Now the cranes can do their work. Any more questions, Swain?

Ask Tyrant Swain

03-23-2013

''No, that will be all. Do update me when you finish it, along with the one in Zaun.
There is something else we might discuss. But on a latter date.''
Swain turned around, slowly walking away.

Shandora

03-25-2013

(( Don't mind me, alternative timeline ahoy!~ Also, continuation of this (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=35954880&posted=1#post35954880). ))

Noxus, High Districts, House Cassalantar ...

Tybresa was standing in front of a mirror in her chambers, adjusting the tightly-bound corset of her purple evening gown (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Ffc03.deviantart.net%2Ffs46%2Fi%2F2009%2F186%2F2%2Fb%2FMISCcd___Violet_Sunset_by_LoveLiesBleeding2.jpg), her hair tied up in a neat bun with a pair of hair sticks, encrusted with venom-green gems. She glanced at herself one more time, twirling around and watching as the folds of her sleek, fishtail skirt would flourish with a small smile playing on her lips She flinched slightly as she heard a familiar voice behind her.

Well, well, well - aren't you the belle of the ball this evening?

She turned towards the door and saw her grandfather, Lord Markal Cassalantar (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fsummoners.shurelia.com%2Fprofiles%2F2805), with an amused smile playing on his lips. He wore his usual lordly, necromancer robes, decked with all kinds of decorations and jewelry, marking his high status in noxian society. He was casually rapping his fingers on the skull-headed staff he was carrying. Tybresa chuckled and walked towards him.

Thank you, grandfather - if anything, I aim to make a good impression.

Of course - as you should. A Cassalantar always have to be presentable, no matter the situation. Who says the dead can't be fashionable? Markal chuckled grimly and took Tybresa's hand. Do a twirl for me, my dear - I wish to see that dress better.

Tybresa nodded obediently and did so - Markal narrowed his eyes and pursed his lips together as he noticed a small flaw in her appearance.

My dear, I do believe there is something ... off. Here, let me fix it for you.

He let go of her hand and with a quick motion of his hand, pulled out the two hair sticks, letting Tybresa's blonde hair flow over her shoulders. He clicked his tongue, seeming satisfied of his modification.

Ah - there we go. Other than the very ... /unfortunate/ hair color, you certainly look like a Cassalantar should. He placed his hand underneath her chin and tilted her head. Proud. Noble. There was an evil glint in his green eyes. But capable and deadly when provoked.

He chuckled grimly and let his hand fall. I'll assume everything is ... well prepared, for your dinner-date?

Tybresa smiles and bows her head. Indeed, it is, Grandfather - I will go meet him in front of the manor gates soon.

Markal let out a thoughtful hum. Hmm ... that so? Well then .. perhaps I might be able to ... throw a glance on this ... fellow. A well-renowned master tailor? Hmpf. Well, I certainly haven't heard of him! Are you certain he is worth your time?

Tybresa chuckled lightheartedly and wrapped her arm around his, guiding him out of the room and down the stairs towards the entrance as she spoke.

No need to worry yourself, Grandfather - you know my time as a Steward is precious. I would not dare spend it on just /anyone/.

Markal nodded approvingly, pointing his staff towards the great double doors of the manor, opening them with the help of magic. Indeed, indeed, you have that right, my dear!

The two Cassalantars were now at the door, Tybresa looking out, trying to glimpse her partner for the evening, while Markal simply stood tall and solemnly, holding his staff close.

Buzanami

03-25-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
(( Don't mind me, alternative timeline ahoy!~ Also, continuation of this (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=35954880&posted=1#post35954880). ))

Noxus, High Districts, House Cassalantar ...

Tybresa was standing in front of a mirror in her chambers, adjusting the tightly-bound corset of her purple evening gown (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Ffc03.deviantart.net%2Ffs46%2Fi%2F2009%2F186%2F2%2Fb%2FMISCcd___Violet_Sunset_by_LoveLiesBleeding2.jpg), her hair tied up in a neat bun with a pair of hair sticks, encrusted with venom-green gems. She glanced at herself one more time, twirling around and watching as the folds of her sleek, fishtail skirt would flourish with a small smile playing on her lips She flinched slightly as she heard a familiar voice behind her.

Well, well, well - aren't you the belle of the ball this evening?

She turned towards the door and saw her grandfather, Lord Markal Cassalantar (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fsummoners.shurelia.com%2Fprofiles%2F2805), with an amused smile playing on his lips. He wore his usual lordly, necromancer robes, decked with all kinds of decorations and jewelry, marking his high status in noxian society. He was casually rapping his fingers on the skull-headed staff he was carrying. Tybresa chuckled and walked towards him.

Thank you, grandfather - if anything, I aim to make a good impression.

Of course - as you should. A Cassalantar always have to be presentable, no matter the situation. Who says the dead can't be fashionable? Markal chuckled grimly and took Tybresa's hand. Do a twirl for me, my dear - I wish to see that dress better.

Tybresa nodded obediently and did so - Markal narrowed his eyes and pursed his lips together as he noticed a small flaw in her appearance.

My dear, I do believe there is something ... off. Here, let me fix it for you.

He let go of her hand and with a quick motion of his hand, pulled out the two hair sticks, letting Tybresa's blonde hair flow over her shoulders. He clicked his tongue, seeming satisfied of his modification.

Ah - there we go. Other than the very ... /unfortunate/ hair color, you certainly look like a Cassalantar should. He placed his hand underneath her chin and tilted her head. Proud. Noble. There was an evil glint in his green eyes. But capable and deadly when provoked.

He chuckled grimly and let his hand fall. I'll assume everything is ... well prepared, for your dinner-date?

Tybresa smiles and bows her head. Indeed, it is, Grandfather - I will go meet him in front of the manor gates soon.

Markal let out a thoughtful hum. Hmm ... that so? Well then .. perhaps I might be able to ... throw a glance on this ... fellow. A well-renowned master tailor? Hmpf. Well, I certainly haven't heard of him! Are you certain he is worth your time?

Tybresa chuckled lightheartedly and wrapped her arm around his, guiding him out of the room and down the stairs towards the entrance as she spoke.

No need to worry yourself, Grandfather - you know my time as a Steward is precious. I would not dare spend it on just /anyone/.

Markal nodded approvingly, pointing his staff towards the great double doors of the manor, opening them with the help of magic. Indeed, indeed, you have that right, my dear!

The two Cassalantars were now at the door, Tybresa looking out, trying to glimpse her partner for the evening, while Markal simply stood tall and solemnly, holding his staff close.

((wow you really got this whole piece locked down. o.0 love it! ))

A small transparent thread about 15 feet away from the pair burst into tiny particles of light
which slowly began unveiling a magnificent looking four-door automobile. The front grill suspiciously looked like Viktor's mask with the eye holes as headlights. The back doors were wider than the front and one could only assume the inside was larger than most horse drawn carriages. It was even well armored to a point where one would wonder if the contraption was more war machine than transportation.

Jaden slowly opened the backdoor facing the manor and stepped onto the support beam under the doors since it was quite large. He looked at Tybresa and smiled before stepping down and walking toward the lady. Jaden was dressed for the evening in a sparkling white suit he designed. At the hip line the back end of his coat split off with the tails reaching almost near his knees. His hair spiked and slicked back again but this time all but a few strands hung out in front on his face. He adjusted his tie still looking at how lovely Tybresa looked. He took in her features more than the dress itself. Her hair, when it was let down really brought out her beauty more. Jaden wondered why she didn't always keep it like that at work but at the same time he smiled inside because he realized if that happened he wouldn't have been able to meet her if guys were constantly asking her out looking like she did now.

When he finally reached the pair he bowed before who he assumed was her guardian then turned to Tybresa, gently kissed her hand again and smiled.
Evening miss Tybresa and her esteemed guardian.

Shandora

03-26-2013

Quote:
Buzanami:
((wow you really got this whole piece locked down. o.0 love it! ))

A small transparent thread about 15 feet away from the pair burst into tiny particles of light
which slowly began unveiling a magnificent looking four-door automobile. The front grill suspiciously looked like Viktor's mask with the eye holes as headlights. The back doors were wider than the front and one could only assume the inside was larger than most horse drawn carriages. It was even well armored to a point where one would wonder if the contraption was more war machine than transportation.

Jaden slowly opened the backdoor facing the manor and stepped onto the support beam under the doors since it was quite large. He looked at Tybresa and smiled before stepping down and walking toward the lady. Jaden was dressed for the evening in a sparkling white suit he designed. At the hip line the back end of his coat split off with the tails reaching almost near his knees. His hair spiked and slicked back again but this time all but a few strands hung out in front on his face. He adjusted his tie still looking at how lovely Tybresa looked. He took in her features more than the dress itself. Her hair, when it was let down really brought out her beauty more. Jaden wondered why she didn't always keep it like that at work but at the same time he smiled inside because he realized if that happened he wouldn't have been able to meet her if guys were constantly asking her out looking like she did now.

When he finally reached the pair he bowed before who he assumed was her guardian then turned to Tybresa, gently kissed her hand again and smiled.
Evening miss Tybresa and her esteemed guardian.

Tybresa flinched, clearly not expecting Jaden's appearance to come from the side, rather than the front gate she was looking out. She smiled at he kissed her hand and nodded her greeting, speaking in a polite tone.

Good evening, Master Tailor Jaden.

In the meantime, Markal narrowed his eyes in displeasure - he did not like being called 'Guardian' by the young, unknown man that clearly did not know who /he/ was. He placed the head of the staff, with the skull, on his chest and pushed him square in the chest. He had a wicked smile playing on his lips before he cleared his throat and spoke out in a highly-theatrical voice.

Greeeeeeetings, young man .... I do not believe I have heard your name before, and it is obvious that you do not know mine.

He took his staff away from his chest and stepped between him and Tybresa, extending his pale, sinewy hand with countless expensive rings on his fingers towards Jaden.

I am Lord Markal Cassalantar, professor at Witherwood Academy and Master Necromancer of Noxus... also the grandfather of this lovely young lady behind me.

Tybresa let out a soft sigh and simply smiled at her grandfather's eccentric introduction. She stepped next to him and wrapped her arm around Markal's and looked at him, rolling her eyes as she is trying to give him a subtle hint.

Markal glanced at her, pursing his lips together in displeasure and simply took back his hand, not giving Jaden the chance to shake it - he simply wiped his palm over his robes in a disdainful manner and gripped at his skull-headed staff. He cleared his throat and spoke in a grave, serious tone.

Yes, well ... I shan't be keeping you two from your .... dinner. His green eyes focused on Jaden, flickering in a threatening way. His tone was quite sharp despite the small smile playing on his lips.

I am certain you will do your very best to keep my granddaughter entertained for the evening, not to mention to keep her safe and treat her with the respect a true lady of Cassalantar deserves. Am I right, boy?

Tybresa let out a sigh and looked at Jaden while rolling her eyes - most likely hinting him to humor Markal.

(( I am going to love torturing your character <3 ))

Buzanami

03-26-2013

Quote:
Shandora:
Tybresa flinched, clearly not expecting Jaden's appearance to come from the side, rather than the front gate she was looking out. She smiled at he kissed her hand and nodded her greeting, speaking in a polite tone.

Good evening, Master Tailor Jaden.

In the meantime, Markal narrowed his eyes in displeasure - he did not like being called 'Guardian' by the young, unknown man that clearly did not know who /he/ was. He placed the head of the staff, with the skull, on his chest and pushed him square in the chest. He had a wicked smile playing on his lips before he cleared his throat and spoke out in a highly-theatrical voice.

Greeeeeeetings, young man .... I do not believe I have heard your name before, and it is obvious that you do not know mine.

He took his staff away from his chest and stepped between him and Tybresa, extending his pale, sinewy hand with countless expensive rings on his fingers towards Jaden.

I am Lord Markal Cassalantar, professor at Witherwood Academy and Master Necromancer of Noxus... also the grandfather of this lovely young lady behind me.

Tybresa let out a soft sigh and simply smiled at her grandfather's eccentric introduction. She stepped next to him and wrapped her arm around Markal's and looked at him, rolling her eyes as she is trying to give him a subtle hint.

Markal glanced at her, pursing his lips together in displeasure and simply took back his hand, not giving Jaden the chance to shake it - he simply wiped his palm over his robes in a disdainful manner and gripped at his skull-headed staff. He cleared his throat and spoke in a grave, serious tone.

Yes, well ... I shan't be keeping you two from your .... dinner. His green eyes focused on Jaden, flickering in a threatening way. His tone was quite sharp despite the small smile playing on his lips.

I am certain you will do your very best to keep my granddaughter entertained for the evening, not to mention to keep her safe and treat her with the respect a true lady of Cassalantar deserves. Am I right, boy?

Tybresa let out a sigh and looked at Jaden while rolling her eyes - most likely hinting him to humor Markal.

(( I am going to love torturing your character <3 ))

((lol))

Jaden's face was impassive as Tybresa grandfather began spitting acid at him. Clearly he was offended for some reason. From his tone of voice he sounded upset that he did not know who this Markal was. Yet, how could he? He, like Ezreal was always immersed in the next big find to remember a lot of names lest it was from places that had a meaningful impact on him. Although Markal was clearly quite offended, Jaden had no such qualms about him not being known. He almost wanted to laugh at how ludicrous it seemed but decided to beat Markal through manners and politeness.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance then, Lord Markal. Forgive me if I offended you.

He threw a smile at Tybresa as she was rolling her eyes about the next set of poison that her grandfather was spewing at him. He decided to play along. Clearing his throat, he then began speaking in a chivalrous, confident tone.

Of course not your graciousness. Your granddaughter's safety and happiness is my first priority. This armored carriage of the evening will ensure that nothing will get though.

Jaden put a hand to his chest and one could swear that he was trying to hold himself back from laughing about something.
I swear that neither thief, nor assassin, bandit, soldier, animal, treant, pirate, ninja, space pirate, zombie, machine, elite ninjas or anything of the sort will harm a hair-

At this point he gently ran his hand through Tybresa's flowing blond hair purposely brushing her cheek until he held a single strand between his fingers.
-of you granddaughters head.

Shandora

03-27-2013

Quote:
Buzanami:
((lol))

Jaden's face was impassive as Tybresa grandfather began spitting acid at him. Clearly he was offended for some reason. From his tone of voice he sounded upset that he did not know who this Markal was. Yet, how could he? He, like Ezreal was always immersed in the next big find to remember a lot of names lest it was from places that had a meaningful impact on him. Although Markal was clearly quite offended, Jaden had no such qualms about him not being known. He almost wanted to laugh at how ludicrous it seemed but decided to beat Markal through manners and politeness.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance then, Lord Markal. Forgive me if I offended you.

He threw a smile at Tybresa as she was rolling her eyes about the next set of poison that her grandfather was spewing at him. He decided to play along. Clearing his throat, he then began speaking in a chivalrous, confident tone.

Of course not your graciousness. Your granddaughter's safety and happiness is my first priority. This armored carriage of the evening will ensure that nothing will get though.

Jaden put a hand to his chest and one could swear that he was trying to hold himself back from laughing about something.
I swear that neither thief, nor assassin, bandit, soldier, animal, treant, pirate, ninja, space pirate, zombie, machine, elite ninjas or anything of the sort will harm a hair-

At this point he gently ran his hand through Tybresa's flowing blond hair purposely brushing her cheek until he held a single strand between his fingers.
-of you granddaughters head.

Markal narrowed his eyes, clearly not amused by Jaden's theatrical display. He flared his nostrils at the subtle gesture, clearly offended that this man /dared/ to touch his granddaughter like that. However, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, the grip on his staff tightening before he had a sarcastic smile playing on his lips. He nodded and spoke sweetly towards Tybresa.

Well, it /certainly/ assures me to know you will be entertained tonight, my dear.

He turned around and entered the manor, waving his hand dismissively, the folds of his black robes trailing after him.

Well then, I won't be keeping you two from your activities - do make sure to bring her back home before midnight, yes? That's when the shadows come out to play, you know!

The doors closed after him, though his ominous laughter could be heard still.

Meanwhile, Tybresa let shook her head and looked at Jaden with an apologetic look.

My apologies, Master Tailor ... he is quite overprotective of me. She smiled and took the hand that was holding her strand of hair, chuckling amusedly.

I do believe you forgot to mention you'd protect me from the champions of the League - Senior Steward-Summoner, you know? Not that the champions would ever harm me, of course - but there's always some sort of matter I have to attend to.

She chuckles and graciously wrapped her arm around his. I can honestly say I am looking forward for tonight - I am curious to see how Draven is doing in the restaurant industry. She smiled. Shall we?