A Day in Noxus [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-06-2012

Swain, seeing Katarina, quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her to the entrance of the academy.
''Quickly, You are late.''
Once they reached the main gate, Swian turned around to the masses and started speaking.
''It is with my great pleasure to announce that the construction of this building has been completed. This new military academy will have enough space to relief the already existing academy's from their numerous students. This building is where the strong achieve discipline, where the fast learn patience, where the intelligent find experience.
It is here that the future of Noxus' military will be forged. In this building we shape our great state, as we did for generations! ''
After a small applause, Swain continued. He turned around and whispered to Katarina.
'Step forward.''
''Citizens of Noxus. I am honored to say that one of our own champions will be teaching the students in this academy. Sadly, he did not come to this opening ceremony. But nevertheless, there is another surprise. To honor the opening of this academy, Katarina Du Couteau has volunteered to become a student here for a week.''
Raising his hand, Swain only said one more word.
''Forever strong!''
With that, Swain turned around and cut the red ribbon.
After another applause, the crowd disbanded and Swain took his leave.

Ask the Herald

10-06-2012

{{ .......

BwaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! }}

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Katarina had stepepd forward, but at Swain's words, whirled around with a furious glare upn her face. "What the hell are you talking about, Jericho?!" She hissed softly so only he would hear the venom in her tone.

StrengthPrevails

10-07-2012

Darius stepped upon the scene as the crowd dispersed. He had run late...unfortunently. Such things were very unprofessional but it couldn't have been helped. Darius began making his way to Swain as he spoke. Katarina had been here on time it seemed. When he finally approached the ribbon was cut and the crowd was already beginning to disperse.

What was this about Katarina though? His brow furrowed in confusion for a moment.

holyfafnir

10-07-2012

(( Hi guys this is my first RP! What do I do? I have a char))

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
Katarina had stepepd forward, but at Swain's words, whirled around with a furious glare upn her face. "What the hell are you talking about, Jericho?!" She hissed softly so only he would hear the venom in her tone.
As Swain was walking away he turned to Katarina, whispering.
''We are going to talk about this, now.''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Darus View Post
Darius stepped upon the scene as the crowd dispersed. He had run late...unfortunently. Such things were very unprofessional but it couldn't have been helped. Darius began making his way to Swain as he spoke. Katarina had been here on time it seemed. When he finally approached the ribbon was cut and the crowd was already beginning to disperse.

What was this about Katarina though? His brow furrowed in confusion for a moment.
Walking away with Katarina, Swain caught a glimpse of Darius in the crowd.
''General? You were late. Nevertheless, I'll have to give you the news personally. You are going to work in this school for a semester. The best way for our best students to become our best soldiers is if they are taught by our best soldier. Oh, and, Katarina will also be attending your class for the first week.''

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyfafnir View Post
(( Hi guys this is my first RP! What do I do? I have a char))
((I thinks it's best if you go and ask around in the ''Ask Champion'' threads and then slowly incorporate yourself into the wondrous world of roleplaying.))

StrengthPrevails

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
As Swain was walking away he turned to Katarina, whispering.
''We are going to talk about this, now.''

Walking away with Katarina, Swain caught a glimpse of Darius in the crowd.
''General? You were late. Nevertheless, I'll have to give you the news personally. You are going to work in this school for a semester. The best way for our best students to become our best soldiers is if they are taught by our best soldier. Oh, and, Katarina will also be attending your class for the first week.''
"Sir. With all due respect. I have more pressing matters I could be attending to but I will not object to my placement here for a single semester..." Darius obviously looked annoyed. "Additionally. Placing Lady Du'Couteau here as a student seems degrading. I would not recommend it."

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-09-2012

''I have a very good reason for placing Katarina here. She is acting a bit...off.
And with your more pressing matters, I believe that you will have enough time to fulfill them. It is very unlikely that the Noxian military will see a battle for the next nine months.''

StrengthPrevails

10-09-2012

"Very well. I will do as you ask. However, I have noticed that you seem to go out of your way to make Lady Du'Couteau do rather...humiliating task. If she is acting "off", as you would put it, submit her to psychological analysis or something worth doing. This is a military academy. Lady Du'Couteau is among our best assassins and would likely benefit the academy more as an instructor than a student. She has done much to garner respect, she deserves to be treated with as much." Darius was growing rather annoyed.

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-09-2012

''General. I do not care about the humiliation, but I believe she needs this. She has become rather undisciplined, if I may say so. And as much as I want to blame it on her interactions with the rogue and the Demacians, I can not.
Maybe it's her father. Maybe it's me. But that girl needs to get her head straight. She needs to remember what it is to be a disciplined Noxian assassin. A soldier should always follow his general's command, even if he doesn't agree with it. If every soldier did what he wanted then there would be no way to have an organized military, leading to complete anarchy and chaos. Lack of discipline could very well mean the downfall of Noxus, and if one of our most respected champions is acting undisciplined, then how can we expect the soldiers to do the same? This task, as humiliating as it is, serves to remind her of discipline, and putting her in your class just further serves this purpose.''