A Day in Noxus [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-06-2012

The beautiful city of Noxus.
It's foundation was built into a granite mountain, and a fair portion of the city lies underground. Structures are built on top of and into the mountain itself. A tremendous man-made moat, filled with a witches’ brew of foul and putrid liquids, circumnavigates the city; the moat serves as an excellent means of cutting off access to Noxus through but a few key points, all of which are heavily guarded. At the top of the granite mountain resides the headquarters of the Noxian High Command; the building itself vaguely resembles a human skull from a distance. Beyond the huge city walls lie those Noxian denizens too poor (or too lucky) to live inside.
The subterranean city level of Noxus is almost as large as the top level, with numerous shops, taverns, and residences comprising the seedy underbelly of the notorious city-state. Noxus contains the largest network of dungeons anywhere on Runeterra, with numerous Noxian nobles claiming ownership over the various labyrinthine passages and subterranean rooms.

The Academy
One of the many military academies found all around Noxus, this one is the most recent. built by Grand General Jericho Swain himself, the school also bears his name.
Here many young Noxians prepare for their future years in the Noxian military.

The Sweaty Apple
A small tavern in the Ivory Ward.

The Battle Bunny
An elite club in Noxus.

Sinful Succulence
The bakery of Morgana.

The High Command
The place where the most important people of Noxus do their job and...stuff.

((Will add more specific areas as needed.

For now, just follow the regular rules. Every Noxian champion (Katarina, Darius, Draven, Swain, Sion, Urgot, Cassiopeia, Swain, LeBlanc, Talon and Vladimir) has the power to stop the godmodders.

Now, be miserable and don't have fun!

Also, as for fighting Noxians I will use the The RPing Character Creation and Balance Guide.
Though, the tiers are not set in stone. Some characters excel at one to one combat. They can't take on a whole group of guards. Or, if they are good enough, they can take on the regular guards. But then there is the higher ranked lieutenant, or commander and whatnot. Some characters can incapacitate groups of enemies. But still, numbers are somewhat important.
It will not matter, in many cases, what rank they are, the soldiers of Noxus are not immune to magic. But one should also point out the existence of mage-guards, or basically, Noxian mages placed on guard duty.
And of course, at the near top of the Noxian military hierarchy there are the Raedsel guards. The best soldiers of Noxus. The only people in Noxus who can take on one, or in rare cases two (but never three) Raedsel guards are the Noxian Generals as well as its champions. Noxian Generals' power levels are pretty much the same as of a champion, while the Raedsel guards are slightly weaker. Though, they are still formidable and regardless of who you are, they will present trouble. Big, big trouble.

Their strength levels are not really specific, nor do I believe they should be. But they, even the most regular of guards, are men who passed trough at least six years of military training. They are soldiers. They compose a serious army. They are not simple thralls you mindlessly beat aside. Many have combat expertise and even if they are not champion material, they are most certainly capable of doing their duty. And the higher ranking ones (like the Raedsel) are pretty much able to take a 1v1 stand against most champions. They will probably lose against each one, but they will make you work for it.))

Emperor Titus

10-06-2012

((Try the Noxian High Command sitting on the granite mountain and the Fleshing. Also, add the Sinful Succulence too but I don't know if Morgana will allow that since it has its own thread.

BTW: Finally a Noxus thread!))

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-06-2012

((Only if someone actually wants to go there. I doubt that the high command itself is interesting and the Fleshing means certain death for those who step in...))

Ask Talon

10-06-2012

((Night in Noxus.))

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-06-2012

((I know that the old one was night in Noxus, but let us be honest, day and night in Noxus is the same, when it comes to lighting.))

Ask Talon

10-06-2012

((I was pointing out to Yoshi :P))

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-06-2012

((Anyway
Time for the grand speech preparations. All I need now is Darius and Kata for their big surprise!))

I the past few months after Swain became the Grand General he started a project. Four months after construction was started here, in the middle of Noxus, the opening ceremony is about to begin. Swain called the masses to gather in front of the new, shiny military academy. A red ribbon is in front of it's gates. Swain is behind the scenes, waiting for Darius and Katarina to arrive.

Ask the Herald

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
((Try the Noxian High Command sitting on the granite mountain and the Fleshing. Also, add the Sinful Succulence too but I don't know if Morgana will allow that since it has its own thread.

BTW: Finally a Noxus thread!))
{{ He could do what I did for the "Day in Zaun" thread and just list those threads taking place in Noxus with links to them in the OP.

I did this with the points of interest of Zaun. }}

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Katarina grumbles as she makes her way to the area Jericho Swain had requested her come. She finally spotted a gathered crowed and Swain at it's center.

Pushing her way through the masses, Katarina deftly leapt up upon the center stage. "What is all this, Grand General?" She asked, cocking her head at the building behind.

Dear Urgot

10-06-2012

Although he had been heavily augmented due to the sheer misuse of his body when he was classified as "alive", Urgot was still very much a Noxian at his core. And as a Noxian, and as the former High Executioner of Noxus, he still held a great interest in the affairs of his homeland. Although Jericho Swain, a man to whose division he was once attached, was now the Grand General of Noxus, nothing had changed for the former soldier turned undead cyborg. And so it was that he arrived at the scene where the Master Tactician was unveiling and christening the new Noxian Academy.

"....Impressive." Was all he said as he stared on with an inexpressive countenance.