Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Corrupt Wish Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muffinstien

10-16-2012

Granted, but the ham is a living pig, and it's rather angry that you just tried to slice it.

I wish to ace all of my classes and recieve my diploma in Computer Science with honors from a great school.

Malkontent69

10-16-2012

Granted, but the day after your graduation the zombie apocalypse finally happens. Good luck finding a use for the computer skills while battling undead.

I wish I had more free time for LoL

Rykaal

10-16-2012

Granted. You now trapped in a room with nothing but a computer and LoL. there is no escaping the room either.

I wish for a new champion who launches pancakes at enemies to deal magic damage.

The Everling

10-16-2012

Granted but the abilities deal 1 point of magic damage and cause the target to regain 300 hitpoints over 5 seconds.

I wish every word ACTUALLY started with a silent Q.

Lord Kyleshorse

10-16-2012

Granted, but now the Q ability for any champion has been silenced becoming impossible to use.

I wish Riot released a horde survival game type.

PurpleBlitz

10-16-2012

Granted, singed created a disease the caused and apocalypse destroying all that you love

i wish for a small campaign or story mode for champs

The Everling

10-16-2012

Granted, but the campaign only exists for 20 seconds and minions haven't spawned yet.

I wish people didn't play like they know everything.

Kinsei

10-16-2012

Granted but now know one knows anything about the game.

I wish Gragas would have an actual drunk feature where if he drinks to much he has no control of his movement for a period of time.

Giveyoulag

10-16-2012

granted, but this happens every time he activates his passive (activating any ability) making him one of the worst champs in game

i wish teemo had a 100% lose ratio in all games so people would stop playing him

Sum Exspirans

10-16-2012

granted but there is a teemo in every game forever

i wish the champion i play the most (khazix) never goes on free week again