Corrupt Wish Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathInvoker

01-28-2013

Granted, say hello to the Elise clause which allows for 5 Spider Queens on each team, even on ranked games! And everyone but you get Elise for free and use her all the day. How does it feel fighting 5 Elises all the time?

I wish the remaining Battlecast skins (Skarner, Kog'Maw and Anivia) appear soon.

RogueVector

01-28-2013

Granted, but they're going to cost 1975 RP each and are just 'cheap' remodellings without any extra stuff.

I wish that Riot would release an insanity mode, for fun, where you play on Proving Grounds where minions are constantly spawning, all cooldowns and costs are set to 1, and multiple champions were allowed per team.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Granted, but every time you join a room for it you get banned by the host, and every time you host a room no one joins.

I wish I could be my favorite champion IRL

Da Epicz

01-28-2013

Granted, But now all champions died in the rift to reality except for urgot.

I wish Heim had 8 turrets.

Yong Argents

01-28-2013

Granted, but they all break down after a 10th of a second due to the splitting of materials to build 8 of them.

I wish TF's ult was global again.

kayfish

01-28-2013

Granted, but now whenever you use it you are ported to the Korean servers good luck

I wish that Ahri abilities were all on auto lock so i will never miss one of her skill shots.

Heal and Protect

01-28-2013

Granted, but they autolock minions instead of champions.
I wish Cassiopeia was faster because she is a snake

johnnybravo2

01-28-2013

granted, but she can only move for 3 seconds at a time then she has to stop for 4 seconds..
I wish teemo was 20 times as strong as any other champ.

SephirothWontDie

01-28-2013

granted, he is stronger than tryndamere, but because he uses a blowgun, his attack damage is not increased from his muscular strength.

I wish riot would release a few more cute champions instead of the big bad serious ones.

BuckNasty8805

01-28-2013

Granted, roit releases 2 very cute champions but re skin Lulu into a sexy adult goth girl and Teemo into a giant, muscular beast.

I wish Evelynn's shadow walk would never go away even when attacking someone.