Corrupt Wish Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeetMasterAce

01-07-2013

Granted. You see it, but it's so abysmally low that you lose hope, quit the game, and slash your wrists due to feelings of utter and complete incompetence that you can't even do well in an online game.

I wish more women were dominant rather than submissive IF YA KNOW WHAT AH MEAN.

Sparky859

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeetMasterAce View Post
Granted. You see it, but it's so abysmally low that you lose hope, quit the game, and slash your wrists due to feelings of utter and complete incompetence that you can't even do well in an online game.

I wish more women were dominant rather than submissive IF YA KNOW WHAT AH MEAN.
granted, but you are now gay.

LeetMasterAce

01-07-2013

^That's incorrect playstyle. Saying "But now you are gay" isn't actually caused by the wish itself. It's the same thing as saying "But now you are dead" which I specified avoiding in the original rules post.

TehMahn

01-07-2013

Theres nothing to correct, so ill just make a wish.
I wish every champ had a Karthus ult as a 5th ability

Stvn0603

01-07-2013

Granted, but the ult is nerfed to 0 damage.
I wish that they would make bots for The Proving Grounds.

Rykaal

01-07-2013

Granted, but they are 1,000,000,000 times harder and start off at level 18 and fully built.

I wish enemies would stop surviving my Darius ult with 5 hp and forcing me to wait those 70 seconds.

RadicalEquinox

01-07-2013

Granted, but all of your other ability cooldowns are raised to 20 seconds each.

I wish Ashe ults could hit more champions (like ezreals ult).

TheBelovedOne

01-07-2013

granted but because it now goes threw them to hit others it losess its stun and since it is only ap based becomes useless unless your ap ashe

i wish they had a 2v2 ranked map

LeetMasterAce

01-08-2013

Granted, but every other duo queue proves vastly superior to yours, resulting in your primary duo queuer blaming all losses on you and unfriending you. This, coupled with your newfound incompetence at League, causes you spiral downward until you develop Schizophrenia and hit rock bottom...."playing LoL" on a cardboard box which you've colored to vaguely resemble a computer while living in a slightly larger cardboard box yourself. At least your styrofoam pillow is comfy.

I wish I had three more wishes which were just as viable as this one and that I managed to wish for wise, rather than idiotic, things.

TehMahn

01-08-2013

Granted but you cannot speak anymore and therefore lose the ability to make wishes, and no writing wishes down on paper does not count because everybody knows Genies cant read.

I wish for more wishes