Most Epic First Blood You Have Ever Done?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

First 5mins, I was Olaf, he was Wu. He really thought he could take me when I had ignite/ghost, he had flash/exhaust.

In tha end, True damage>

Joganath

11-12-2012

A while back, was playing alistar support on my brother's account, it was only my 2nd game (around lvl 13 or smth). Teammate MF decides to push lane and try for a lvl 2 dive...We both get very low and he had to flash into dragon area and go back to fountain, our lane is pushed and i can't really trade with a vayne and a sona bot, so i run for my life as vayne and sona are chasing me. Waves get frozen at the river, I get to lvl 3, at wich point i get headbutt... They clear the wave and continue to harrass me under my turret. I go for something stupid, I bait sona into turret range and pulv her, turret finishes her, vayne brings my health to about 30, I summoner heal, Flash headbutt him into turret and double kill for me. They didn't dive us ONCE for the rest of laning phase...

We ended up fumbling baron, getting aced there and again at our mid inhib...

JRiMi

11-12-2012

I was support Alistair and the game was farm heavy and boring until enemy team dove us. By that time I just hit 6 and they dove graves. It was draven and either Mao or voli. Anyways graves fell, I ulted headbutt support into turret for his death and went on draven with ad steroid. It was amazing grabbing fb double kill as support.