Most Epic First Blood You Have Ever Done?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VanillaCrunch

10-09-2012

When we invade and a Miss Fortune dies in a second.

Mich567

10-09-2012

This was in a 3v3...
I was playing about my 3rd or 4th PvP with Ezreal (who was free at the time). We go bot, and do the noob thing... facecheck the bushes. Luckily, we were first, and the enemy decided to solo facecheck. I spammed my Q, and attacked him, and ended up picking up the kill. Then the other two enemies come and try to help... Me and one of my teammates kill one of them before he escapes... but my teammate was low, so he ends up dying (with me getting the kill). Finally, Sejuani is all alone closer to the enemy turret, while they both have about 100 health left in a fight to the death. Seeing that Sej was losing (barely), I proceed to attack him and Q for the Triple kill. Very noobish of the enemy team...

Snake XT

10-09-2012

Waiting to gank jungler near their blue. We hide in the bush opposite the golem and see a lone brand head poke. Bursted him down in less than a second, no time to react. No flash nothing.

Crimson Witch

11-11-2012

Playing as Cassiopeia on top. I saw Volibear jungle went to our red and he was at half health. I went to the red waiting for the poor bear to finish red then Ult and q e e e him.

Malkshakevanilla

11-12-2012

I caught a noob, afk, just standing in the middle of the lane. I killed him with only Basic attacks and I was laughing the whole time.

c h l n o

11-12-2012

Most epic first blood i ever did? I accidentally cut my finger.

megaslayer321a

11-12-2012

my personal fav was a premade 5 team we all took telleport one of us bought a ward and quickly ran up/down to enemy red buff placed it there and waited for the enemy jungler to go for red then we all teled on the guy and killed him was a great laugh funnily enuf we got him the same way at different buffs like 4 times.

SommaDis

11-12-2012

when i first brooded jo mudda rast night

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

i killed someone at the beginning and got first blood the end

first time Vayne

11-12-2012

When Rengar first came out, I played my first game with him as solo top against a Garen. I was on purple side, so I poked at golems some with my Q to get my Ferocity up before going to the bushes. I was at the far end of the bushes toward his turret when the Garen came running up. I pounced at full range and unloaded on him, killing him before he even popped flash. We were right outside his turret range, but it never touched me.

Our Miss Fortune wrote in all-chat "Holy fk."

Ah, the good ol' days.