A way to report outside post-game screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xel Meshif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I was just in a champion selection for a ranked match and someone first picked teemo as solotop. As soon as he did that someone from my team started saying we had lost, was gonna take a top, follow him around all game long so he doesn't die ect ect. He was doing verbal abuse to this player and it actually ended up forcing him to dodge the game (the teemo picker) and i found that extremely offensive.

In the end, even if i tried convincing him of stopping of insulting him and trolling, he got away with what he wanted and that's just not right. So i am now making this post to ask if there is a possibility of eventually add some way to report players who does verbal abuses outside of post-game screens. I hope this message gets to a Riot employee for i think this is something that is much needed for the game. This is not the first time i see something similar and it has to STOP !

Hugh Akston

10-06-2012

Tons of these threads have been made. So much so that I have a copy paste made for this type of post.

Riot has addressed that they're working on their mainframe in order to sync the information from lobby chats into the tribunal. The downtime back in June was due to their updating this mainframe. Give Riot time to fix it, they have already said they're working on it.

RedEye Mafia

03-03-2013

I really would like to see that happen, i just had a game where from the very beginning our top laner was yelling at everyone and calling them bad. Sadly that's kinda normal now, but the kicker and what really made me want to report this kid is that at one point, they told our adc to take out a gun, put it to their head, and pull the trigger. Ragers are bad as is, but THAT was over the line. I planned on reporting them as soon as the game ended, but naturally client crashed as game finished.

LeoVonNewton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2013

Here is a link to a thread that may help this issue along.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3185435

If there is a problem with the link the name of the thread is: [Suggestion] Pre-Rooting out "Toxic Players."

---LeoVonNewton