Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Achlys010

10-06-2012

the wall right behind them is twice the height of them (when sitting down), it is impossible for them to see what is pretty much directly behind them, ud have to stand up and turn ur neck around, which i did not see at all

BigNasty321

10-06-2012

Tsm deserves a rematch!!!!!
amirite

Caucxican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achlys010 View Post
the wall right behind them is twice the height of them (when sitting down), it is impossible for them to see what is pretty much directly behind them, ud have to stand up and turn ur neck around, which i did not see at all

check the picture with red arrows and the text in the OP. This whole discussion is based on the screens on the OPPOSITE side of the stage relative to the teams.

Asthrab

10-06-2012

more excuse pls tsm fanboi

NidaKat

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTkiller View Post
Best teams in the world....

in the world...............

This^^^

These are the teams that don't rely on "cheating" to be the best. Ever thought of that?

notice every player on the team buys wards. everything else is called upon through experience.

Drewbie

10-06-2012

because if they didn it would be so obvious to everyone in the audience especially all the riot staff watching

Caucxican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewbieQQ View Post
because if they didn it would be so obvious to everyone in the audience especially all the riot staff watching
Why? Think about it this way. Anyone who has ever checked out a hot girl without looking directly at them would know what i'm talking about.

I'm saying that they looked towards a teammate then shifted their eyes very fast. To most people watching, it only seemed like someone turned towards a teammate to yell at them real fast in a foreign language...and most people were focusing on the games being played. I didn't tunnel vision that hard.

DamnDirtyCat

10-06-2012

rito pls address this

Caucxican

10-06-2012

Does anyone have a vod that has alot of the players face camera views? or just vids of that camera only? I could probably put this to rest if i can/can't find a screengrab of what im talking about.

Sandunguioso

10-06-2012

i don't think they can see to much of the maps look at the photo the one on the right is slightly cover by the steal pole and that's from your view now think of the players position they might be able to see half of the map not all but i don't know

someone with the knowledge can easily get an estimate of the view just need some educated guesses on the measurements