Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sandunguioso

10-06-2012

As the lead referee for this event, let me respond.

We keep a constant watch on all the players on stage at all times. We have cameras as well as live people walking onto stage to keep tabs in everything. All players are told that they need to remain sitting, facing forward, and with headphones on at all times, including during pauses. I can personally confirm that no WE player looked at the minimap at any point during the match.

Players make eye contact on stage fairly regularly. Team WE in particular talked directly to each other a good amount. A single, limited camera view with a field of a few feet is not enough to determine where a someone is looking on a cross-stage scale. We directly monitor players to assure this is not the case, and maintained due diligence at all times over the course of the event.

Say what you like about WE's gameplay, but they did not jeopardize their chances of staying in the tournament by looking at the minimap.

thats the response

GD to fast gg riot

tempnameA461

10-06-2012

@Riot

Stop making mistakes, it makes you look human.
I don't want real, caring humans with emotions in charge of my games.

Fumiko

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bs888 View Post
Chaox & Regi from TSM who were actually sitting there already pointed out this problem in the videos

Yes, they can see the mini map!! It's already proved by players.....
Prove it. He pointed up... Now prove that he pointed at the minimap. And if he did why Riot people just COMPLETELY ignored him?

Disillusion

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronisreallycoo View Post
Umm... Were you there? The people who were said there was no delay... ... ... You're an idiot.
How do you know they were really there? Anyone can claim that they were.

Benny Boy

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightxss View Post
Where is it!?

Yusuf Almunadem

10-06-2012

bump

Aaronisreallycoo

10-06-2012

As the lead referee for this event, let me respond.

We keep a constant watch on all the players on stage at all times. We have cameras as well as live people walking onto stage to keep tabs in everything. All players are told that they need to remain sitting, facing forward, and with headphones on at all times, including during pauses. I can personally confirm that no WE player looked at the minimap at any point during the match.

Players make eye contact on stage fairly regularly. Team WE in particular talked directly to each other a good amount. A single, limited camera view with a field of a few feet is not enough to determine where a someone is looking on a cross-stage scale. We directly monitor players to assure this is not the case, and maintained due diligence at all times over the course of the event.

Say what you like about WE's gameplay, but they did not jeopardize their chances of staying in the tournament by looking at the minimap.

You're deleting these. You need to stop that.

Indekkusutaku

10-06-2012

I'm sure it was deleted because he realized his mistake and plans to address it, but I like to be prepared just in case. Thus I saved it.

Racism

Master Recruiter

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indekkusutaku View Post
They deleted it, I have it quoted on page 56 in a response.
they deleted your quote too.

IllegalN00b

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Even if they did not cheat, the temptation is too strong. Why make it a possibility??

And the Azubu Frost's "blind" knowledge of TSM's positioning is pretty obvious. And I don't even like TSM.