Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iMyung

10-06-2012

This should NOT be ignored. Riot is trying to turn a blind eye on this. It's extremely shady.

Sandunguioso

10-06-2012

yay riot response

Jinotad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harpsicord View Post
but they knew it was over, they aced...lol.

edit: also, why does riot fail so hard? they make the tourny outside so it's hot and theres sun glare + connection issues. now theres something about the screen that the viewers are watching from. why don't they make it so that the screen is infront of the the players? (back side towards them so they cant see anything)
The only problem with placing them in from of the players, is that would require supports to hold them, which would mean pillars in front of the players blocking the audiences view. Unless they were inside where they could be hung from the ceiling.

But I agree, who's brilliant idea was it to hose an electronic competition outside where so many things would be out of their control?

Zavrodis

10-06-2012

when WE win CLGeu in the so call game 3 (if it happens)

WW3 starts

American need to win, or they will destroy the winner to win it~

Racism

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indekkusutaku View Post
I am glad we have a Riot response but disappointed that he thinks we cite only a single camera view when this is simply not the case. If you had responded in a way that made me think you looked at the presented evidence I would have dropped everything, but you didn't but that's easy to fix.

Riot deletes post. OP

I like the way he worded it.

"WE wont be penalized for looking at the minimap".

So, they looked at the minimap, but wont be punished for it? Very good.

Aaronisreallycoo

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusion View Post
The reaction was pre-recorded. It's always been that way in LAN tournaments, because they want to capture that winning/losing reaction and show the home viewers. If you only show real time reactions, they players will already have shaken hands and maybe be on the stage. You would not be able to get it at all if they weren't showing you reactions accurate to the time.

Further proof is in replays which show camera views of the players, during a team fight, or their voice chat. The player view and voice chat are up to date with what is happening on the screen, because it wouldn't make sense any other way.
Umm... Were you there? The people who were said there was no delay... ... ... You're an idiot.

CJLewis

10-06-2012

Where did the red post go ? Not showing up for me.

Indekkusutaku

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandunguioso View Post
yay riot response
Too bad they edited it away. I got to it first though, you can see a copy in my message a page back.

Vo0d0ochild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

HAHA So Riot finally responds and they have to delete the post. HILARIOUS

Caucxican

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdll View Post
Kay, your "proof" is flawed. WE was red team for game one (this is givin for in this vod they are red team for game 3 as shown) which means they were seated to the right of the big screen in the perspective of som1 look at the entire stage. In this video the member of WE looked to his left, this would in the direction AWAY from the big screen which shows the game.

All this can proved by the images you have here.

The teams never switch sides based on team color for the game....there are lights on the stage that just change half the stage blue and the other red that move for them lol. They already got there settings all on that computer. Why would they switch seats from where I had them pictured between games.