Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Best Olaf NA

10-06-2012

Even more Proof that they can see the minimap from where they are seated

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....ay_2_recap.jpg

Antarctica

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusion View Post
There has to be a spectator delay, because the casters talk for minutes after the teams have made their picks before we get into game.

The info is outdated.
The game has to load dumbus, notice how when they go into the game the players already have their items and are walking into the jungle.

Sandunguioso

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunFlowerLan View Post
There are 5 screens.
One large screen, 2 medium screens for streaming 2 sides' players face, and 2 map screens.
The angle that WE watched can't see the map screen. Only CLG's faces.

And there are 3 mins delay.
Why I am saying this, cuz I was in LA live. In the 3rd row of left side.
I was watching players after they put their hands out of keyboards and hi 5 to each others, the game is still streaming.
3 MINS DELAY, PLZ DON'T BE STUPID.

i would have to disagree on the delay part when clg eu won they put the last part when they won the crowd was cheering at the same time as them through the audio coming from the players microphone

edit: im loking for it atm to post the time

http://es.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/334677300

at 1:45:19 they cheer as the action is happening

Tiny Tina

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hak3n View Post
lol @ the TSM fangirls sheeping the thread to feel better XD
Haha i know right? trying to find a reason for their Loss when the only reaso nis that Azubu was better than them

Awww all Fanboys and girls of TSM down voting :/

Vo0d0ochild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

So is Riot going to ignore this issue or what

Caucxican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinotad View Post
The reason why have only this once incident, is that his camera happened to be the active when he did it. I wouldn't be surprised after this topic has become so huge that they will have someone go threw every person individually and look for other similar body language.
I started this whole thread before WE even cheated because of being there in person and watching the screens that had the players face cameras up the whole game. There were definitely others...but not all

Indekkusutaku

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetobetoSan View Post
Ok so lets say he was distracted he looked to his left and than he saw a minimap and turned back to his screen straight away. And from then on not a single peek. So what now they need to be kicked from the tournament just because of accidental look at the map and a fail or Riot. (And this is only IF he actualy looked at the screen)
Simply looking to the left would not place the screen in his view in any useful sense, but he looked back and up, which would place it in his view in a useful sense, and the only way he would know to look back and up is if he knew the screen was there to see and that it contained information he would not ordinarily be privy too, thus cheating. Accidentally turning far enough to move your shoulders and looking up is not an accident, unless it was in response to a horn, but that proves he knew the screen was there to be looked at.

Antarctica

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vo0d0ochild View Post
So is Riot going to ignore this issue or what
unfortunately they have bigger problems, so yea

Jinotad

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetobetoSan View Post
Ok so lets say he was distracted he looked to his left and than he saw a minimap and turned back to his screen straight away. And from then on not a single peek. So what now they need to be kicked from the tournament just because of accidental look at the map and a fail or Riot. (And this is only IF he actualy looked at the screen)
I think what the OP is saying is that
1: The mini-map needs to be moved, as if they were not in the positions they are now, this thread would be pointless.
2: An investigation needs to be made to find any cheaters and then deal with them.

NOT: OMG this is proof he was cheating, DQ him now!!!

Foxy Destiny

10-06-2012

They should be eliminated out of the competition like Dig was for sharing the Prize Money. This may cause a drama but they were obviously cheating. No prize money and kick em out