Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-08-2012

They won't man up about the cheating and accuse teams. They won't disqualify WE or AZF.

Its a tournament and the show must go on...oh yeah and the money too must go on.

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW7uNxqXfn8

Was pretty well done. Three clear examples of the head looking up and away at the Minimap. Although the third time was distant and difficult to make out, I've seen the pic that shows it expanded where the player is showing the audience the back of his head clearly.

Tragic. Again, no interest in the Finals with how it turns out. Integrity's lost, the thing is a farce and has no meaning if it's to move on in this way. Season 3 will be better.

Also not happy with the x2 IP day being on a Monday. There's this thing called work and school, Riot. Weekends were meant for gaming.

Illegal Danish

10-08-2012

What sucks is you can SEE the clear disappointment in TSM's expressions, they KNEW right then that Azubu Frost cheated.

I'm really disappointed. I had some respect for Azubu because I thought they were good. Now they're just pathetic cheaters in my eyes.

Zathson

10-08-2012

boop

Zathson

10-08-2012

beep

fightmander

10-08-2012

riot sucks at live events, thats it.

they won't change anything and since most of the teams cheated then it's ok.

lrn 2 use sound proof booths. like in the sc2 tournaments. gg all cheaters

HappyTimeHate

10-08-2012

Really? Team cheats and they are still qualified to play? I am amazed Riot is actually letting this happen.

Lazzy

10-08-2012

I can't believe Riot is letting people cheat with a million bucks on the line.

Gløry

10-08-2012

Why is it every Esports guy Riot hires goofs up?

Heck you may as well hire me, I'll rake in that nice salary until the end of the year when something inevitably goes wrong.

Loougle

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glry View Post
Why is it every Esports guy Riot hires goofs up?

Heck you may as well hire me, I'll rake in that nice salary until the end of the year when something inevitably goes wrong.

God only knows how many times I have applied for one of their eSport positions...