Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sourd

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionButlerGO View Post
Man, its too bad that Riot derives so little profit from League. If they just had an extra $100 on hand, they could have bought some plywood to build booths for the teams to play in and prevent any possibility of players seeing info that they shouldn't.

Strange, too, that the venue didn't have any kind of screen or curtain that Riot could have rented to fulfill the same purpose. Because, you know, that's usually an option.

Then again, in a much more likely scenario, maybe Riot just sucks out loud at planning.
^This..
I have too say that this alone tells you that management did Zero Research....I mean all the had too do was look @ The International 2..... and 100% of this would of not happened, Well the cheating part, which is the only part the public care for. We saw it, have pictures, and videos of it. But yet Riot cant find any evidence of it?

Datastream117

10-08-2012

In 24 hours I have seen a half dozen different people from reddit/gd etc with screenshots from every possible angle and time frame, comparing every miniscule detail. Every one of them has overwhelming evidence of cheating by AF and WE.

Man up and admit it riot.

JamJam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Bump

minsake

10-08-2012

Community finds cheating
Community makes tons of threads
Riot sees the problem and realize there was cheating but wont admit it because it would make them look bad
Give compensation (ip boost)
??? profit
Community somehow forgets about the cheating
Threads die down

NameNotHere

10-08-2012

Of what came as the biggest event in eSports history, also comes as the biggest failure in eSports history. This hurts the integrity of the game so much, and all credibility Riot had. God I ****ing loved Riot, I thought they had their **** together, but as Totalbiscuit says himself, "You can throw as much money you want at an eSport, but it still requires knowledge."

Kargarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDingoDoggy View Post
Of what came as the biggest event in eSports history, also comes as the biggest failure in eSports history. This hurts the integrity of the game so much, and all credibility Riot had. God I ****ing loved Riot, I thought they had their **** together, but as Totalbiscuit says himself, "You can throw as much money you want at an eSport, but it still requires knowledge."
So f***king true

Askiri

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpadeCA View Post
Also,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW7uNxqXfn8

This video shows that he not only looked once but, 4 different times.
Azubu frost OP.
From a different post. It's on youtube. Available to the entire world. For anyone to see. Like people who want to go to the next event/events. Or people who may want to play the game and want to purchase things later.

I mean, I love this game. I really do. But jesus fellows. 'Cmon. Everyone. In. The. World. Can. See. That. Like everyone. It makes you look dumb. Like you don't care about the people who love the game enough to travel from other COUNTRIES to play it competitively. That can't be good. Cannot.

IS1871e16810dbd5

10-08-2012

Hey guys chill sport = being fair well nice if i see the normal sport exept esport hm well cheating like that is like robbing a child his loly srsly
riot had full hands preparing this tournament and i guess werent prepared for all small details
if i remember corectly it was always riots problem in the first place they make a mistake want too ignore it and have to fix it on the long run anyway just see all the little changes lol heros have gone through they manage it somehow again and again this time exept they cant just rework a hero so just let it be and NEXT TIME they wont make this mistake again (exept the one who "fixed" eve and twitch plans it out) !! DONT NERF BROKEN HEROS ANYMORE AND BUFF HEIMER!!! that are srsly more important things they should focus on make that game even more great esport money and corruption dont make it better its a game and not buisness anyway sry my bad language i hate writing corectly ^^

AŁVIN

10-08-2012

Bump!

Demando

10-08-2012

DQ WE and AZF