Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2012

I still find the answer from RedBear a bit weak when there is more than enough evidence to prove they cheated and broke the rules. I don't want more flame just a good response to the cheating.

Hunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

bump for justice

Makair

Recruiter

10-07-2012

I don't want you guys (Riot) to take a bigger blow than you already got but it will happen if you guys don't get some backbone and punish a team that cheats at your grand event.

In the entire post of RedBeard response there was never any talk about punishment about breaking the rules. You guys admitted the mistakes you made but didn't do anything about the teams that took advantage of it (that's what cheating is, exploiting a flaw) and why do I say this? Because other teams played fairly, thats all.

Yordles Rule

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makair View Post
I don't want you guys (Riot) to take a bigger blow than you already got but it will happen if you guys don't get some backbone and punish a team that cheats at your grand event.

In the entire post of RedBeard response there was never any talk about punishment about breaking the rules. You guys admitted the mistakes you made but didn't do anything about the teams that took advantage of it (that's what cheating is, exploiting a flaw) and why do I say this? Because other teams played fairly, thats all.
I liked RedBeards post http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2655300. They didn't mention punishments because they said they were still going over their footage to try and determine whether cheating certainly happened or not. I think it did, but this early it's probably still best for them to make SURE before slinging punishments around.

Makair

Recruiter

10-07-2012

I liked the post too but it was missing backbone about the cheating and kinda diverged the cheating into technical problems.

There was cheating, what is gonna happen is the question? Will things just go like nothing happened and leave a sour taste on everyone or there will be a public apology from the players and hope the community forgives them?

TomorrowDog

10-07-2012

Riot isn't going to do anything about it. They intended to pretend nothing happened at all. This claim about an "ongoing investigation" is absolutely hilarious, but apparently it works for a lot of the people on this board. This is simply attempt #2 at sweeping the whole thing under the rug.

Guaranteed, nothing is going to come of this so-called investigation. They will determine everything was fine and dandy, because that is a million times more convenient for them than determining at least one match in their tournament was illegitimate and needs to be redone.

bomi

10-07-2012

It's questionable for the other teams, but Frost was pretty obvious, since they actually PINGED TSM all going top. Just saying.

Aerophobia

10-07-2012

yea, same thing as many others saying...its somewhat questionable for other teams but azubu frost PINGED where TSM was. If the ping was by itself without the sketchy head turn then it could be passed off as nothing but a lucky guess or something of that nature but it wasnt. There is clear evidence of him looking away, and that being paired with the ping where they are at....thats way too fishy

Zathson

10-07-2012

Boop

Makair

Recruiter

10-07-2012

I'm gonna break it down for everyone still not getting what most of us are saying here.

You are in a test, the teacher tells you not to look at the other person's exam because its against the rules. You look at the other persons exam and the teacher catches you. What happens? Your exam gets taken and you get a nice 0 with probably a suspension.

P.S.: If my English sucks at some point is because my main language is not English u.u