Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XvPride

10-07-2012

They WERE not cheating. There are many evidence to support it. And with so much money at stake, do you actually think that after that incident, Riot would not try and see if it is possible to cheat? Anyways, let's talk about the cheating. Dude, did you know something called the 'camera angle' ? It's like how some people (mostly girls) taking their pictures from a certain angle so to make themselves look better in the photo. It was merely the camera angle that makes it look like they are looking at the big screen or the mini map. And do you know the distance between them and the screen is soooooo damn much? Even if 2 specs or a magnifying glass, it would be so difficult to peek at the screen. There are some pictures that show this too but I don't know and am lazy to go hunting for these pics but they have pictures of TSM players looking at their own teammates and seem like they are also cheating. And if you noticed, (INGAME: Jayce was shooting into a brush which was odd People think so but it seems only natural, after all you would play safe in any situation and they are playing against professionals here. It is wise not to take any chances here.) this was smart play and I would add q first too. There are actually more evidence than this but I am just too lazy to write further more. Good day to all. PS: Upvote if you think what I say is making sense and Downvote if you think this is trash. I just want to see how many people agrees or disagrees. If I have the time I will provide evidence for what i said.

Ensig

10-07-2012

bump

Xtreme Chaos

10-07-2012

1500 downvotes thats what the community thinks of your professionalism lol

Ikhh

10-07-2012

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/21021-...-championship/

The word is spreading it seems.

IamKeyboardturn

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XvPride View Post
They WERE not cheating. There are many evidence to support it. And with so much money at stake, do you actually think that after that incident, Riot would not try and see if it is possible to cheat? Anyways, let's talk about the cheating. Dude, did you know something called the 'camera angle' ? It's like how some people (mostly girls) taking their pictures from a certain angle so to make themselves look better in the photo. It was merely the camera angle that makes it look like they are looking at the big screen or the mini map. And do you know the distance between them and the screen is soooooo damn much? Even if 2 specs or a magnifying glass, it would be so difficult to peek at the screen. There are some pictures that show this too but I don't know and am lazy to go hunting for these pics but they have pictures of TSM players looking at their own teammates and seem like they are also cheating. And if you noticed, (INGAME: Jayce was shooting into a brush which was odd People think so but it seems only natural, after all you would play safe in any situation and they are playing against professionals here. It is wise not to take any chances here.) this was smart play and I would add q first too. There are actually more evidence than this but I am just too lazy to write further more. Good day to all. PS: Upvote if you think what I say is making sense and Downvote if you think this is trash. I just want to see how many people agrees or disagrees. If I have the time I will provide evidence for what i said.
Logic: when you think the players (being on stage) have a harder time visualize the content of the minimap then the audience (being further away) has.

Also; double downvote Riot. You're welcome.

It's about you give us a proper response I think, in before 2000 downvotes and 200 pages.

pyramideye89

10-07-2012

to the top

Li7hium oOo

10-07-2012

I am expecting this thread to "vanish" into thin air over the night. I wonder why...

ajhawk

10-07-2012

I honestly cannot believe how any self-respecting, intelligent company could not see this coming. I love this game, but man Riot sure knows how to mess things up.

piercetheskies

10-07-2012

bumping this for justice

Ikhh

10-07-2012

... and another site mentioning it briefly.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/10/07/leag...ssues-cheating