Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VulcanMX

Member

10-06-2012

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but during one of the games between CLG.EU vs WE, all 5 of CLG hid in a brush above baron hoping to catch someone off. WE was pinging at that very brush (with no vision) and sent nocturne to check. Nocturne did not ward, he used his Q into the brush and walked away. Now I'm not trying to discredit him because there is the chance that they were just guessing and their guess paid off (someone in CLG moved slightly with the Q trail on them and maybe that's what let WE know that CLG was in that bush).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feels Goood Man

Member

10-06-2012

we need a pic from the chairs they were sitting at to see their point of view. The arrows just aren't enough proof imo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varys

Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
VulcanMX:
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but during one of the games between CLG.EU vs WE, all 5 of CLG hid in a brush above baron hoping to catch someone off. WE was pinging at that very brush (with no vision) and sent nocturne to check. Nocturne did not ward, he used his Q into the brush and walked away. Now I'm not trying to discredit him because there is the chance that they were just guessing and their guess paid off (someone in CLG moved slightly with the Q trail on them and maybe that's what let WE know that CLG was in that bush).


the Q trail slightly moved, signalling they were in there


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indekkusutaku

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
VulcanMX:
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but during one of the games between CLG.EU vs WE, all 5 of CLG hid in a brush above baron hoping to catch someone off. WE was pinging at that very brush (with no vision) and sent nocturne to check. Nocturne did not ward, he used his Q into the brush and walked away. Now I'm not trying to discredit him because there is the chance that they were just guessing and their guess paid off (someone in CLG moved slightly with the Q trail on them and maybe that's what let WE know that CLG was in that bush).
Thats a common spot to hide, I doubt they used the minimap to know they were there., but see my post on page 16 to see why I think they were cheating,everything I say I back up with video proof.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caucxican

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
SnoWolf x:
Well, now that this has been seen and is all over the forums, Riot has to go thru the recordings and actually check, If WE was cheating i would hope they get permanently banned from all future tournaments, Cheating should not be tolerated at all.


QFT. This is why I have spent so much work in this thread. Get the word out. If Riot wants to ignore it because making LOL into an E-sport is more important. Fine. Will I get banned for posting something so controversial? IDK. I rarely post on forums but this was important


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indekkusutaku

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Feels Goood Man:
we need a pic from the chairs they were sitting at to see their point of view. The arrows just aren't enough proof imo


See my post on page 16, near the bottom. if you want to skip straight to the video it's around 7:10


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

True My Blade

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Yes this should be enough for Riot to launch an investigation


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LGD Frokid

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Whether they cheat or not, it is still too simple to cheat.
I don't understand why the players arn't in a sort of box. A Dugout?. Something to get rid of the temptation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caucxican

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
VulcanMX:
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but during one of the games between CLG.EU vs WE, all 5 of CLG hid in a brush above baron hoping to catch someone off. WE was pinging at that very brush (with no vision) and sent nocturne to check. Nocturne did not ward, he used his Q into the brush and walked away. Now I'm not trying to discredit him because there is the chance that they were just guessing and their guess paid off (someone in CLG moved slightly with the Q trail on them and maybe that's what let WE know that CLG was in that bush).



There were two wards in river. 1 at baron. The other in brush near mid. I think WE just deduced that CLG.EU was in a brush just because they never saw them exit the jungle through wards. Lets try to stick to facts please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeviI Fruit

Member

10-06-2012

bump of justice