Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Human Oddity

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CausticSushi View Post
Even if they did look at the minimap, it was spectator mode, theres a delay.
Tournament mode. It was tournament mode, meaning no delay so that they can commentate on it while it is happening.

Diagnosis

10-06-2012

Wow, nice analysis.

Fk you Riot get your **** straight.

Caucxican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONKYfapper View Post
they should just make it so the map behind clg's booth is limited to azbu's vision and clg's vision for the map behind azbu's booth. i dont think they can see the big map behind them

Both minimap screens showed the whole map. These screens were for the audience only. They were identical and showed where every champ in the game was at all times.

MONKYfapper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

this might be one of the things riot over looked by accident, at least someone pointed out so riot can address the problem

Presidential

10-06-2012

What a terrible set-up. Even if he's not cheating... but that's just bad.

One Week Ago

10-06-2012

How did TPA know that Najin Sword's team was in the red buff bush?

Cheat and look at minimap.

MONKYfapper

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caucxican View Post
Both minimap screens showed the whole map. These screens were for the audience only. They were identical and showed where every champ in the game was at all times.
i know it does... i said "they should make it so..."

Sailor Cosmos

10-06-2012

Also notice that a loud horn goes off in the audience when the kid looks. They're wearing headphones, yes, but they're not 100% sound-negating. They can still hear the audience when they cheer and shlt.

Struggler9996

10-06-2012

Shoutcasting a live match doesn't work if there's a delay.

Every kill, dragon, baron, etc. is accompanied by cheers from the crowd. All the proof you need that there's no delay.

Some of the idiots in this thread...

Quantum Anomaly

10-06-2012

I wouldn't call it a mistake. Think they had the stage set up like that. Someone looks at mini-map on screen you get info and make plays. I think Riot is trying to get them to fight more so the game isn't just some farm game with high elo players they want it to be an exciting World Championship. Just my thought on it.