Riot's BIGGEST mistake with world playoffs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indekkusutaku

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
Oh jesus. The RP "scandal" is even more of a joke than this.

Nothing worse than the tears of misplaced self-entitlement.
I'll agree on the 1000RP point, people who think we need to be comped every-time a hat drops are way to self-entitled, the only non-competitor who deserve to be reimbursed are people who bought tickets and Riot is doing that.

As far as this being a joke, I think your way off, even if this guy didn't do anything, although I pretty sure he did, there is still a huge problem, teams could clearly see the screens, it has been pointed out by TSM, and this was before they lost, or even played all their games. One thing this whole thing isn't is a joke.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slashiroth

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Wow, the WE cheating is pretty darn conclusive. GG riot, don't invest in a tournament you cannot run.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashreal

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indekkusutaku View Post
I'll agree on the 1000RP point, people who think we need to be comped every-time a hat drops are way to self-entitled, the only non-competitor who deserve to be reimbursed are people who bought tickets and Riot is doing that.

As far as this being a joke, I think your way off, even if this guy didn't do anything, although I pretty sure he did, there is still a huge problem, teams could clearly see the screens, it has been pointed out by TSM, and this was before they lost, or even played all their games. One thing this whole thing isn't is a joke.
I'm sorry, but TSM has complained after every loss they have ever suffered.

I agree, the layout could have been better.

But until their is admission of guilt, or CONCLUSIVE evidence, I refuse to support a DQ.

There are just so many other explanations for what occurred during the game, it would be unjust.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indekkusutaku

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago6817 View Post
TSM, Azubu, and WE have all been caught blatantly cheating. I bet we can watch ANY of the games and find people peaking.

I can't believe given the scale and stakes of the event that no one at riot sat at the competitors stations and noticed that the screens were in plain view and that that MIGHT BE A HUGE TEEMOING PROBLEM.

TSM cheating during a pause and while being "constantly watched" by RiotTiza:

http://imgur.com/L9ZcP
Give times when this happens in a video so we can see if this is during a game, it looks like they are trouble shooting. The first guy who claimed AzubuFrost cheated tried to give a screenshot and it turned out it wasn't during a game, which is why he got told, rightly, by the OP that his screenshot wouldn't get put into the original post until he provided video evidence.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indekkusutaku

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
I'm sorry, but TSM has complained after every loss they have ever suffered.

I agree, the layout could have been better.

But until their is admission of guilt, or CONCLUSIVE evidence, I refuse to support a DQ.

There are just so many other explanations for what occurred during the game, it would be unjust.
Perhaps you didn't read my post but I said they said it before they had lost, so why retort with "they complain after every loss"? The video evidence is in the OP if you are curious.

And I should fail to see why it would matter anyways, Regi was sitting at the computers when he pointed it out to the techs...

EDITed gave the wrong name. fixed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TOP10 ELO

Senior Member

10-07-2012

This one on azubu frost vs tsm

http://i.imgur.com/hntqU.jpg

i would disqualify both azubu and WE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yamantaka

Junior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indekkusutaku View Post
Give times when this happens in a video so we can see if this is during a game, it looks like they are trouble shooting. The first guy who claimed AzubuFrost cheated tried to give a screenshot and it turned out it wasn't during a game, which is why he got told, rightly, by the OP that his screenshot wouldn't get put into the original post until he provided video evidence.
At the time of that screencap, they are indeed troubleshooting. The game is paused, its the first game before the remake. It is about 10 minutes before Regi tells the admins to turn off the minimaps.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Food4Thought

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago6817 View Post
TSM, Azubu, and WE have all been caught blatantly cheating. I bet we can watch ANY of the games and find people peaking.

I can't believe given the scale and stakes of the event that no one at riot sat at the competitors stations and noticed that the screens were in plain view and that that MIGHT BE A HUGE TEEMOING PROBLEM.

TSM cheating during a pause and while being "constantly watched" by RiotTiza:

http://imgur.com/L9ZcP
I believe that pic is when Regi called over the official and pointed it out to them...
I could be wrong, but I know that Regi did point it out to them..so TSM is atleast honorable in that, they admitted they looked at the other team to see if they seen the mini, and they did.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Indekkusutaku

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamantaka View Post
At the time of that screencap, they are indeed troubleshooting. The game is paused, its the first game before the remake. It is about 10 minutes before Regi tells the admins to turn off the minimaps.
Wrong quote, you wanted the one above that one, I accidentally double posted like a baddie.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destrukthor

Member

10-07-2012

Keep this bumped so Riot doesn't try to brush it under the carpet.