Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Custom games to improve your skill ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tânathos

10-06-2012

Hey guys,

I decided recently after watching a few lee sin in action to improve my skills with that champ and even if I know comp bot are stupid , I was wondering if going against 2-3 bots at the same time can really improve my skills against real opponents.

Thx

sonofzeal

10-06-2012

Well.... depends what level you're currently at. If you're just getting into the game, still not great at last-hitting, and lose track of what's going on in teamfights (and we're all like that at some point) then Custom can be a great practice tool.

Otherwise, you're better off in Co-Op (learning to coordinate with allies) and PvP (learning to deal with live enemies)

Floggle

10-06-2012

I'd just play against other players. Yes you will lose, yes you will suck, but it will be the quickest path to getting better.

One thing I did do with Lee Sin when I first started out was make a custom game with no bots or anything. Then I'd buy like 15 wards at a time and just ward hop around the map. Most times when you need to ward hop you need to do it quick, so a little practice will save your life.