US Veteran/Military Team for Season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revenantninja

10-11-2012

Bump

PhacoEmulsifier

10-11-2012

Ex Army here.

I noticed a ton of replies for the Team. Has this gone from being a team to more of a clan?
Im still a bit away from being able to do Ranked games, but would like to start working with others now on strategies and teamwork. The Idea being that once we are able to join ranked formats we are already part of a group that is familiar with each other.

Revenantninja

10-11-2012

I would think of it more as a community coming together. I've had a LOT of people thus far commenting, adding, and also talking about how they'd want more members to play with. I've created that forum so we could all meet in a central place other than this blocky forum setup LoL has.

Revenantninja

10-12-2012

Bump

Shidosuhiko

10-12-2012

Going to be playing tomorrow 9est. If any of you guys wanna play with someone in the Navy i'd like to win some games tommorow. I like ADC, Jungle, and Top.

GanjaMagix

10-12-2012

I was Coast Guard New Orleans and am interested in this team. i have over 2000 games played highest elo achived is 1290 in solo que. If i had a team that gave and followed orders we could make some magic happen. LETS DO THIS! pst in game

Thanks, GanjaMagix

Revenantninja

10-15-2012

Shidosuhiko, GankaMagix; I'll add you guys in game tonight when I'm on, I also suggest at the very least looking at the forums as well. People on there are always willing to play when they're on, and since adding a lot of military/veterans I've always had people to play with on a day to day basis.

Bumpity Bump.

XD Mythras

10-15-2012

im down, US army active

Revenantninja

10-15-2012

Awesome, go check out the forum too! I'll add you in game when I'm on today.

Revenantninja

10-16-2012

Bump, check the front of this page for server/forum details! We have a lot of vets that are collaborating, and it'd be good to see you there too!