People abuse 3's to get titles for S3.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legendary Leon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Getting diamond in solo queue is not that impressive people get carried up there all the time or luck their way up into it or something where as in 3's or 5's rank both at 1850 for diamond because you're fighting not possible full retarded enemies or having full retarded allies you are fighting two fully versed and communicating team's able to make decisions plans and options together as a team instead of solo queue where you just do whatever you think is correct and have some little coordination

just because 3's isn't seen as a primary map on LoL doesn't mean it's any easier than the other maps l0l you still have to learn the mechanics for that map what works on that map and what doesn't i can probably tell you people still fight on that map on that bottom lane bush that both teams use to run into or don't even jungle just as 5v5's were in s1 i believe where people would run into that bot bush and try to get FB that way but as time progresses people find new strats and innovations for that map


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

garrotedGargoyle

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrestrike View Post
Ok what you don't seem to understand about your argument is that regardless of innate balance of a map, if both teams are trying to exploit this "easy" map, there cannot exist some magical increased chance of one one team winning over the other. That just means that one team got the stronger picks/counterpicks. Do you know what other game mode has well documented good picks/counter picks leading to champ select success? Summoner's Rift.

Look at Ezreal's 55+% winrate for more details. Also, the more "broken" champions in the TT lineup, the more viable options for both teams. It's much more detrimental to have 6 or less "broken" champions because then first pick can control bans to always get one broken champion while the other team doesn't get one.
SR does not have 15 blatantly broken champions that cannot be shut down.

Ezreal is not god. He's very very beatable in all phases of the game. He doesn't have the best early game, or the best end game. He's just slightly above average at all phases of the game, therefore hes picked alot.

Even when the enemy does get strong champions on SR, there is ALWAYS counterplay possible. Anybody can be shut down on SR when you play properly. And nobody is an instant win on SR.

I don't think you understand what I am saying.

There are tons of broken champions on TT, however, The team with the more broken champions wins.

It isn't that both teams get an equally shiny overpowered sword. It's that both teams get shiny swords, except one is a rapier, and the other is a giant claymore. Whoever gets lucky and picks the claymores first wins.

Because of how the map is designed, and how it was left, these claymores cannot ever be shut down, so its decided at champion select.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garion

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nills View Post

There are tons of broken champions on TT, however, The team with the more broken champions wins.

It isn't that both teams get an equally shiny overpowered sword. It's that both teams get shiny swords, except one is a rapier, and the other is a giant claymore. Whoever gets lucky and picks the claymores first wins.

Because of how the map is designed, and how it was left, these claymores cannot ever be shut down, so its decided at champion select.
so... what if both team got 3 broken champions?

so who are the rapiers and who are the claymores?

so picking the claymore is luck instead of understanding that one should pick a claymore over the rapier?

however, in reality, rapiers wielders can beat claymore users any day, it only depends on the skill of the wielders

so no, the teams who compete in TT are playing in an even playing field, with both teams having access to all the "claymores" provided to them

TT is a broken map no doubt, but at a competition stand point, it is still fair since everything that is broken, every rule that is bad, every skill required to win, applies to both teams


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bonfire10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-06-2012

[QUOTE=Nills;29940548]I am saying 1850 ELO in TT =/= 2200+ in Solo queue/1850 in ranked 5's.

No, 1850 ELO in TT = 1850 ELO in TT. No one's saying that a 1850 ELO TT player can play with 2200 ELO players in ranked 5s. You're comparing apples to oranges. Just because someone is diamond in one game type doesn't mean they or anyone else thinks they're good enough to be diamond in another game type. It means they are among the best within the context of TT, that's all.

And to the imbalanced champions; I could have sworn both teams have equal opportunities to the op champions in TT...
Apparently there must have been a patch update where TT picking order switched to 3 picks for one team first. That would explain why people here are talking like they have down syndrome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cammy Ho

Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nills View Post
Run Darius, Singed, Mundo, Rengar, Nunu, Ezreal Insta-win.

TT is not balanced properly, and you can easily get plat by simply abusing teamcomps.

It is easier than SR in that the amount of work you have to do is nonexistant. The whole game is basically taking red/dragons, and ganking.
Hahaha. No words.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemoDave

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Wow OP I am so sad that your e-peen is smaller because people can get diamond playing other game modes.

You realize that there is a special prize for getting diamond in all queues right? Why don't you do that instead of complaining about other people getting to the diamond club on a map that you clearly know very little about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buh Lee Dat

Senior Member

10-06-2012

different from season one how?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toxinia

Senior Member

10-06-2012

Do you need a premade team to play Ranked TT?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snapster

Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nills View Post
Run Darius, Singed, Mundo, Rengar, Nunu, Ezreal Insta-win.

TT is not balanced properly, and you can easily get plat by simply abusing teamcomps.

It is easier than SR in that the amount of work you have to do is nonexistant. The whole game is basically taking red/dragons, and ganking.
Theyre all banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brodrew

Member

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nills View Post
SR does not have 15 blatantly broken champions that cannot be shut down.

Ezreal is not god. He's very very beatable in all phases of the game. He doesn't have the best early game, or the best end game. He's just slightly above average at all phases of the game, therefore hes picked alot.

Even when the enemy does get strong champions on SR, there is ALWAYS counterplay possible. Anybody can be shut down on SR when you play properly. And nobody is an instant win on SR.

I don't think you understand what I am saying.

There are tons of broken champions on TT, however, The team with the more broken champions wins.

It isn't that both teams get an equally shiny overpowered sword. It's that both teams get shiny swords, except one is a rapier, and the other is a giant claymore. Whoever gets lucky and picks the claymores first wins.

Because of how the map is designed, and how it was left, these claymores cannot ever be shut down, so its decided at champion select.
Your whole argument is so invalid. Both teams have an equal chance to pick "OP" champions...... so how is it unfair? you're stupid as ****


123