Who would you pick?

Rengar 77 43.75%
Kha'Zix 99 56.25%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Rengar vs Kha'Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Beniman

10-06-2012

Who would you pick? Rengar or Kha'Zix? Why?

AiZhiD

10-06-2012

Obviously rengar

OverlyRomantic

10-06-2012

I love playing Kha'Zix more, but Rengar is better because of his sustain and ult

dilly2003

10-06-2012

Rengar is so pro i played like 30 times with him and i won its so epic but kha zix not really OP

MLGCrimino

10-06-2012

Rengar. He's a cool guy.

JRiMi

10-06-2012

I only own Kha so I would have to pick em. Even tho rengar is op as balls and wins the matchup.

ReapersGrip

10-06-2012

rengar is practicly better than khazix at nearly everything. his melee burst can be double cast if you want to use it on that. where kha'zix's burst is only good if they are alone. rengar's hear is % based and gives armor/mr beats kha'zix's except when trying to snipe someone with it. rengar has this bola toss which slows or roots then slows. very nice cc on ganks. kha'zix leaps these 2 id have to rate about even. kha'zix has the escape but rengar has the team help with cc. the ult. ok kha'zix's is alot cooler upgrading it, but rengar's is better based on their times. kha'zix is during fights. rengar's is before or after. all in all definetly would say rengar is better. kha'zix is cooler.

303Devilfish

10-06-2012

rengar. only thing i like better on kha'zix is that his leap is actually useful when ganking.... i rarely get the chance to utilize rengar's leap while jungling.

Praetor Don

10-07-2012

Xin Zhao, *gets double kill :P

Rahorran

10-07-2012

Rengar has a much better built tool box, he has the ability to coming slow then do a double Q if the Q is used before the 5th fury point plus the has aoe dmg + heal for better lane sustain. His passive is op he can basically farm and hurass without much threat just by resetting in a bush a bush and then leaping back to the opponent. His ultimate way outclasses Kha'Zix by making his ult useless.

My main fight rotation for max dmg 1v1 goes as such ill start with 2 fury points if possible leap from bush E then W then Q which will max fury giving me instant Q again for extra dmg if they flash ill ult then just jump back on them or if i get counter ganked or they are able to deal a lot of dmg and i need to get out ill just ult and run.