This is why we love TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Universaled

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reallshotgg View Post
like kreppo said, TSM got 5-0 by blaze which is one of the weaker teams in their scene, they need to stop worrying about appealing so much to their fanbase and more on winning the game (exactly what alex ich said"
Are you seriously that stupid?

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinomo View Post
Maybe someone else was forcing him to pick a Darius vs Jayce. Knowing Dyrus' top lane experience he knows the lane is favored towards jayce.
I doubt that, I don't think anybody who plays specifically top lane would be willing to put themselves in such a bad matchup intentionally, there were other, more utility focused tops he could have played that wouldn't have been in anywhere near as much of a disadvantage as Darius.

gom99

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reallshotgg View Post
like kreppo said, TSM got 5-0 by blaze which is one of the weaker teams in their scene, they need to stop worrying about appealing so much to their fanbase and more on winning the game (exactly what alex ich said"
Weaker team in their scene? Blaze has beaten Frost in the finals of a tournament. Calling Blaze one of the weaker Korean Teams is disingenuous.

You act like Frost stomped TSM. The games were not stomps, TSM could have turned game 1 or maintained their lead in game 2. Not saying that Frost isn't better than TSM, but TSM clearly wasn't "out of their league".

What was the factor was that Frost knows TSM, TSM in their arrogance doesn't know Frost. 2 teams of fairly equal skills met, and the team that knew more about the other won rather close games.

Also, I'm not a TSM fan at all, but you have to call a spade a spade. Don't get caught up in this TSM lynch mob that seems to be building, and be objective.

0jS1Mps0n

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNutKickerHARD View Post
TSM after losing to Azubu:

Xpecial: "Pretty disappointed with the loss. Let a lot of people down, sorry. Best of luck to all remaining teams."

Dyrus: "I will be cheering azubu frost tomorrow in the audience to come find me if you wish to have a autograph/picture/hugs"

"Congratulations to Azubu frost, I wish the best of luck to you guys to make it to the grand finals."

ChaoX: "I suck "

Oddone:
"Ever since our lost at the season 1 finals at dreamhack, I've wanted to try my best to win the next season and my team shared that resolve by starting the gaming house whose sole purpose was to help us win season 2. Unfortunately we were outplayed by Azubu Frost and ended up short a second time despite working significantly harder this season. I learned a lot this year and met tons of great people and found out I have the most amazing fans. I'm sorry to everyone who supported us that we couldn't win but I'm very happy to have you guys as fans and just wanted to say thank you for supporting us."

Somebody give those men the Honorable Badge: Humble in Victory, graceful in defeat.

TSM losing isn't all bad, we can at least know a bit more about them as a person and as a team.
GO TSM
Way too humble in vctory, I perfer the smug arrogance of M5

Haestro

10-06-2012

This is why we love Xpecial, Reginald is not humble in any way.

D U N K E D

Recruiter

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMoNGoATxXx View Post
Reginald: "Easiest finals I've ever played."
Took the time to log in just to upvote this.

Trolosaurus

10-06-2012

Reggie, being the gorilla he is, says nothing

Ikande

10-06-2012

To be honest, I feel like being in NA is just hurting the hell outta TSM.
If they competed against asian teams (Or hell, even european teams) more often, they'd get way better practice and be a way better team. I mean, no other NA team can really be competitive (Except maybe clgna if they get blue side)

dkanonji

10-06-2012

TSM played well.
Frost just played better.

If TSM had the objective and ward control that some of the other teams have they would be hands down one of the best teams in the world, not that they already aren't, but even more so.
Time and time again you see TSM give up dragon uncontested along with having less wards and map control. However, they make up for this in their team fighting. Out of all the teams I would say TSM is near the top at team fights. If they learn to focus their objective timing while still maintaining their strong team fight coordination they will reach another level.

Just my noob analysis.