Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Four players on enemy reported me for roleplaying my champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Billyraye

10-06-2012

Why don't you just admit you weren't role playing and were just being a little ******? Mentioning you were 7-1 when you said ROARR means you did it to harass a team you were beating with an OP Rengar. If not, you wouldn't mention the k/d or the double kill. If you were 1/7, I doubt you would have said ****.

bLues

10-06-2012

if I saw someone roleplaying, i would report them too.

L2p Noob Dnt Rnk

10-06-2012

You will not be banned, they are not stupid, but try to not chat in all when u are kicking them. is not good

WukongBR

10-06-2012

Roleplaying in an online game is sadder than sad. I hope you get banned just for how sad that is.

You're like those kids in Guild Wars 2 WvW who act like Lieutenant Derpz and try and give orders to people.

TinyTavi

10-06-2012

It's not against any rules, it's just incredibly obnoxious.

valenceo

10-06-2012

Quote:
Atonal Elegy:
They were probably annoyed and felt like you were mocking them, because I know if you were on the other team I would have been annoyed at you also.

Maybe keep the role playing to your own chat instead of all chat?

or dont be a panzee?

Reizuc

10-06-2012

Lol. Responses in this thread are hillarious. Role-playing is NOT harassment. In no way, shape, or form. So unless he was calling the enemy team scrubs, baddies, or losers or the like in all chat, it is not a punishable offense. To those who are so upset with this, butthurt much?

Attilian

10-06-2012

Quote:
StrengthAndHonor:
So, I was Rengar. This is exactly the stuff I said :

*sniffs the air and looks around* Time for hunt.

*ROARR!* (i said this one after I was like 7-1 and got a double kill)

"I can smell your fear, Miss Fortune"

*wipes blood from snout*

--------

For that stuff, I got reported by 4 enemy players for harassment. They were angry at me in All-Chat because apparently they didn't like that I was roleplaying my champion while they were losing the game. Thing is, I was roleplaying from before the match started. Oh, and their Miss Fortune called me a serial killer and kept insulting me about it because apparently, roleplaying on a video game is for crazy people.....

Honestly, even if you weren't RPing and I saw that in Tribunal, I'd laugh, hit Pardon, and move on. Seriously, A little Trash Talk isn't against the summoner's Code. People just get a little butthurt. I laned as Rengar against a Master Yi of All People in a normal yesterday...after Yi Fed me quite a bit, I made sure and said "FEED ME!" in All Chat...It makes the game more interesting to have little banter back and forth.

bearjew17

10-06-2012

people need to learn to use the ignore button.

best role playing ever of course is shouting "SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!" during your man drop with MANTHEON.

DmG Apollo

10-06-2012

Yiff in elo hell, furry.