Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Draven passive good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vertchewal

10-06-2012

I love to play Draven and hope people don't learn how to play him well, He is scary in lane. Q harass all day and it's so easy to zone out the other ad. I also try to mix in some early crit to work the passive. Personally I think Draven outclasses a lot of other adcs. Chunking people down in 2 hits for 1k crits on Q? Yes please.

Bladeviper

10-06-2012

Quote:
Vertchewal:
I love to play Draven and hope people don't learn how to play him well, He is scary in lane. Q harass all day and it's so easy to zone out the other ad. I also try to mix in some early crit to work the passive. Personally I think Draven outclasses a lot of other adcs. Chunking people down in 2 hits for 1k crits on Q? Yes please.

the reason he is not played is because he has no natural escape which seems to be a huge turn off for people

Gofure

Recruiter

10-06-2012

I agree that Koishi's passive on Draven would be a perfect fit, the issue would be how long of a range would the passive have? Being an ADC he wouldn't want to be too close to a team fight with all 10 players. It would work bette on a tankier melee character.