Is Draven passive good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vertchewal

10-06-2012

I love to play Draven and hope people don't learn how to play him well, He is scary in lane. Q harass all day and it's so easy to zone out the other ad. I also try to mix in some early crit to work the passive. Personally I think Draven outclasses a lot of other adcs. Chunking people down in 2 hits for 1k crits on Q? Yes please.

Bladeviper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertchewal View Post
I love to play Draven and hope people don't learn how to play him well, He is scary in lane. Q harass all day and it's so easy to zone out the other ad. I also try to mix in some early crit to work the passive. Personally I think Draven outclasses a lot of other adcs. Chunking people down in 2 hits for 1k crits on Q? Yes please.
the reason he is not played is because he has no natural escape which seems to be a huge turn off for people

Gofure

10-06-2012

I agree that Koishi's passive on Draven would be a perfect fit, the issue would be how long of a range would the passive have? Being an ADC he wouldn't want to be too close to a team fight with all 10 players. It would work bette on a tankier melee character.