Can i report for being called a TSM at the end of game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TenienDaithen

10-06-2012

I wish I was as bad as TSM. They were paid $75,000 for those two games.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalBad View Post
we lost 4v5 after 45 min and enemy team says:
"GG you just as bad as TSM"

Can i report for that?
Lol that made me laugh. I'd honor for it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

that is insta-punish-button on my book

Flyingbox

10-06-2012

"GG you are bad as xxxx"
Double check the highlighted area. See what they're doing there?
This is punishable.

JohnnyOmega

10-06-2012

There has already been tons of discussion on how "GG Noobs" is a punishable offense under Negative Attitude.

Calling someone bad as anything falls under that umbrella.

Even if the person saying it means something else, it can easily be taken in a negative way unless they explain what they mean or make certain that the recipient of the comment knows that they are kidding (one should never assume such due to the existence of differences of perspective). To leave the match with a comment that can be taken in a negative way without retracting the negative aspect is ultimately a show of disregard for the community, intentional or not.

Ada Wong

10-06-2012

LOL TSM is bad?

I thought they were like PRO's

Arrietti

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalBad View Post
we lost 4v5 after 45 min and enemy team says:
"GG you just as bad as TSM"

Can i report for that?
it is s stupid insult that barely makes any sense but an insult all the same. That intent is what makes it hurtful, not the rubbish he actually spewed out.

I consider it extremely bad sportsmanship to insult your opponents, even more so if you just won and even further if you won it 5 versus 4. this is address specifically in the summoner code and is punishable.

Having a great game is one of the biggest joys that League of Legends can bring you. But always bear in mind that when you’re relishing that landslide victory there is someone on the receiving end that is probably ripping their hair out. While it’s alright to celebrate, make sure that you keep any gloating (or any other mode of self-indulgence) out of all chat. Instead, thank your opponents for the game. After all, despite their best efforts, they just made you a very happy person.

a note about those defending this action/downvoting OP--There are alot of people on the forums, especially in tribunal section, who have received tribunal punishments and make it their point to come in and defend others who break the code peices they do not agree with (being respectful of the game and other summoners is one many feel should not have to abide by). Summoner code says you do, the guy who wrote that was a jerk and should be made aware that his actions are not appreciated here.