The Future Meta Shift: Replacing AD Carries With AD Assassins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killzerz

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARESKISWOWJKS View Post
lol you're clearing trolling with that talon build, double BT and double LW, nah bro you're not trolling. and you relise a champion like talon does all his dmg off abilities so he needs more XP from a solo so his abilities so more dmg. you know this meta will never work as ranged adc are always needed late game
Alright I fixed my error, I meant for 3 BTs and 1 LW not 2 and 2. I said that before, I am not trolling.

And he scales better with items than just pure levels, and you can just have Taric/Alistar roam a lot anyways as well.

Lategame? They are still blown up. And like I have told others you need like 15k gold before they hit their stride, way too late in the games we are now seeing in the championships.

Killzerz

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkimidas View Post
Assassin comp gets beaten by tank comp
Not if they have an ADC which gets blown up. Then they have no damage, only tankiness.

Kingirth

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killzerz View Post
Alright I fixed my error, I meant for 3 BTs and 1 LW not 2 and 2. I said that before, I am not trolling.

And he scales better with items than just pure levels, and you can just have Taric/Alistar roam a lot anyways as well.

Lategame? They are still blown up. And like I have told others you need like 15k gold before they hit their stride, way too late in the games we are now seeing in the championships.
Sorry to butt in here but its pretty obvious you're trolling

Killzerz

10-06-2012

I seem to have angered 3-4 people who are just downvoting everything I have to say. Glad to see on the internet I voice my opinion, but instead have 3-4 people downvote me just because.

So, I LOVE AMERICA AND IF YOU DOWNVOTE ME YOU HATE AMERICA! Inc. downvotes!

CARESKISWOWJKS

10-06-2012

Quote:

even though thats still a horribad build for a talon unless you're playing soloQ, but srsly adc dont get blown up in team fightss cos they have good positioning. decent troll you seem to have got a few pple mad

Killzerz

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingirth View Post
Sorry to butt in here but its pretty obvious you're trolling
Try it before you bash it. I'm not trolling, just making a friendly observation and my opinion of what will happen.

Levgre

10-06-2012

Quote:
I don't think you can stay safe with everyone and their mothers being affected by the powercreep. LOOK, I HAVE A GAP-CLOSER TOO!!!!!
Actually, you can and do, for a variety of reasons

ADC almost always has red buff late game, or they also can have phage/trin procs. They can slow chasers.

ADC usually has high movespeed late game from phantom dancer or trinity force

ADC has teammates peeling for them

ADC's have defensive abilities, such as slows, blinks, etc.

It is much easier for them to stay safe while dishing out damage, compared to a melee like Talon.

Killzerz

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARESKISWOWJKS View Post
even though thats still a horribad build for a talon unless you're playing soloQ, but srsly adc dont get blown up in team fightss cos they have good positioning. decent troll you seem to have got a few pple mad
Why is it bad? You could go Brutalizer for sure, I was just trying to get the most damage possible.

And srsly they do get blown up. Are you watching the championships?

Again, not trolling. Just stating my opinion. If you think I'm trolling or getting mad over my opinion (just an opinion for godsakes ) then you have other things to worry about! Welcome to the internet!

Killzerz

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levgre View Post
Actually, you can and do, for a variety of reasons

ADC almost always has red buff late game, or they also can have phage/trin procs. They can slow chasers.

ADC usually has high movespeed late game from phantom dancer or trinity force

ADC has teammates peeling for them

ADC's have defensive abilities, such as slows, blinks, etc.

It is much easier for them to stay safe while dishing out damage, compared to a melee like Talon.
Again, 15k gold later you are right.

However, we saw Eve blowing AD carries way the hell up, and people getting snared by Maokai with flash+snare which leads to the other team jumping on them. Or Shyvana with ult+exhaust. Seriously, they are getting shut down even with the advantages you stated.

CARESKISWOWJKS

10-06-2012

Quote:
Why is it bad? You could go Brutalizer for sure, I was just trying to get the most damage possible.

And srsly they do get blown up. Are you watching the championships?

Again, not trolling. Just stating my opinion. If you think I'm trolling or getting mad over my opinion (just an opinion for godsakes ) then you have other things to worry about! Welcome to the internet!
No they are not getting "blown up" in team fights because they have good positioning.

Quote:
Again, 15k gold later you are right.

However, we saw Eve blowing AD carries way the hell up, and people getting snared by Maokai with flash+snare which leads to the other team jumping on them. Or Shyvana with ult+exhaust. Seriously, they are getting shut down even with the advantages you stated.
mao flash snare? well fkn flash then blink your self and then you team rapes mao, there a counter for everything and trust me talon/wukong bot does counter adc bot, they counter AP mids.