Doom bot journal stories

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Degleon

6 Days Ago

Tell me all of them.
Of course no one is going to have any right now as it just went live, but right now I am against Veigar, Lux, Galio, Karthus, and Lux, they all have the most expensive skins on them too lol.

cheezzyy

6 Days Ago

ill post after my first game. loading now
edit1: wukong is terrifying. his uly makes clones that ult, and his dash stealths him making 3 clones that knockup when they dissapear. karthus wall is a triangle and he can trigger passive randomly while alive, annie has giant tibbers and burns towers, and lux gets 8 snares scattering from anyone hit by her Q or E

Degleon

6 Days Ago

I had a terrifying game with Ezreal, Karthus, Veigar, Lux, and Galio.
All of Ezreal's, Lux's, and Veigar's abilities went around in rings. Lux's snares and ultimates all went around her in a big circle, Veigar's dark matter all went around in a circle, Karthus could become randomly invincible to all spells and his wall was a triangle cast around the target, Ezreal's abilities all came in waves and his ultimate went in all five directions but also could sometimes be cast twice. Veigar once eluded his death against me by using a twisted fate ult.

We died twice as much as they did, but we won because we pushed them too hard and they didn't notice us getting their nexus xD

Starye

6 Days Ago

Have you never heard of surrender@20 or any of the other sites before? They had info on this stuff like a week ago.

Degleon

6 Days Ago

Oh god, I am still facing Karthus and Ezreal, but now I will be against Cho'Gath, Annie, and Morgana, I have a feeling that Morgana will be able to give everyone a black shield :/

Degleon

6 Days Ago

Morgana was nightmare, her snares did not just travel in all directions, they traveled in circles and her puddles grew larger as well as she could permashield herself. Annie had a big Tibers and all of them in level two had new passives all the time, like Morgana once had Swain's and Nocturne's ults while Annie's Tibers was so giant.

BLU Medic

6 Days Ago

My team got its collective backside kicked.

I was the only person on my team to win lane. I finished the game with a score of 3/1/1 though. I'd kinda like to play with people who know what they're doing (because I don't).

Degleon

6 Days Ago

In level one its just their own abilities that got changed, in level two they get a new ability/ultimate every time they die, we had at one case when Cho'Gath had Anivia's passive and we had to deal 8k damage to kill him.

Degleon

6 Days Ago

Level five was with Ezreal, Karthus, Annie, Amumu, and Fiddlesticks, this time Ezreal could cast his ult three times in a row, Annie made it so that you take damage from your own turret and give you reduced vision, fiddlesticks basically had clones of him pop out of nowhere with his ult, and the worst part was that Amumu's despair was given to every minion in the game and his ult had a bigger radius than our nexus xD

The Red Warden

6 Days Ago

Morgana, one snare and your dead

12345 ... 7