Fan Skin - Lulu Bo Peep

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hungry Succubus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Concept art: http://fav.me/d5h1eml
Proposed Splash art: http://fav.me/d5h1eos
(I'm not very good at digital painting. This was just a suggested idea; I would be very embarrassed if it were actually used.)

Okay, so we all know how awesome Wicked Lulu is. But there's a problem with it: She doesn't turn her enemies into sheep. Let's fix that.

My proposal is for Lulu Bo Peep. Her outfit would be as shown, with several large bows (color palette is optional, though I love the light blue). Hair is dark blue, lipstick is dark blue, eyeshadow is light blue. All spell animations would be changed from purple/pink to light blue. Upon using Lulu's Polymorph ability, a sound similar to either a "Baa!" or a "boing" sound would work out beautifully. Optional are the horns for male champions, turning them into rams while the female champs are turned into ewes.

Lulu's hair is done up in a bun, with lots of loose hair coming out under it. This is useful for Lulu's animation where she spins on her staff; the hair can be used for the animation as she twirls. It also adds a lot of character to the hairstyle, and is a nice detail.

Lulu wears a bonnet with two large bows on either side. The back is larger than the front, and matches her dress. Her apron has two pockets on the front.

Lulu wears frilly undergarments, as visible in the concept sketches. They'll also be white, or light blue, and barely visible. Shoes are black heels, and obviously small.

Pix becomes Little Boy Blue, holding a golden trumpet and fluttering around to help Bo Peep whenever she needs him! He gains a glowing blue aura rather than pink/purple. His wing patterns change, his eye color becomes a light turquoise.

Sheep will have brown/gray horns (not pictured) for male champions, blue eyes, and gray/white coat.

Possibilities:
-A sound of a jingly bell when using Lulu's ult
-Male/Female polymorph differences
-Bells visible on her rod/ bell sounds when lulu uses a skill
-Small trumpet sounds whenever Lulu uses "Help, Pix!"
-Pix's wing markings may be changed; the ones shown were picked on a whim and can easily be swapped out for other designs.

Please show support. I would give anything to be able to play with this skin. The idea came to me the night I played Lulu for the first time. I bought her in her release bundle, and played both her skins. They're cute, and they're fun, but I feel like this skin really matches not only the Riot style, but gives Lulu players the option to turn their enemies into sheep. And if there's a world where I can't turn my enemy into a sheep, then I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Edit 1:
First red post! Yay us! Please help continue giving this idea the attention it deserves!

Edit 2:
It seems that a lot of people can't let go of the idea that my splash art is "too creepy" for Lulu, so how about some fanart? Anyone wanna take a crack at making something for Lulu Bo Peep?

Edit 3:
Whoa! Over 200 upvotes! Thank you guys so much; I hope we can continue to get Riot's attention over this!

Hungry Succubus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I refuse to let this go down without a fight. -Bump-

DishSoap

10-06-2012

That's literally scary like Lollipoppy levels.

Hungry Succubus

10-06-2012

Lollipoppy is cute! I don't see how it's scary.

Kuroi kiri

10-06-2012

bump for you and stuff

murlocmancer

10-06-2012

This is very good

Arcane Azmadi

10-06-2012

Awesome idea! I'm with you!

Besides, Lulu is LONG overdue for a skin. OK, so are many other champs, but that doesn't make her any LESS due for one.

Hungry Succubus

10-06-2012

Thank you so much, you guys, for your support! I'm determined to win over Riot with this idea!

Aesr

10-06-2012

Screw that, here is my idea for a Lulu skin.

Lulu Bu

CJ Entus FatLife

10-06-2012

bump looks amazing. they might make this when she starts to get more play.

1234511 ... 19