Thank You CLG, Dignitas, and TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adumbrax

10-06-2012

Outside of NA and in Korea especially being a professional gamer is not something crazy. Today, in North America if a 16 year old kid said : "Mom, Dad. I want to be a pro League of Legends player and continue playing this game for a living" they would be met with nothing but refusal and mockery. Until NA accepts gaming as a legitimate career Koreans and Europeans will always be better than us.

Think about it, TSM has maybe 10 teams to practice with. After a while you just don't benefit from it anymore. Korean/Asian teams come in dozens. I heard on the South East Asia spotlight that 100 teams were competing in the regionals. I can't even name 100 NA teams and they have 100 teams playing for a top spot?

It's not NA's fault eSports is not accepted in Canada/USA as much as it is elsewhere.

Crosskillz

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordian View Post
They had 2 games and anyways was bad placement because they could of beaten anyone but M5 and azubu more then likely or would of been a lot closer.
m5?dude if m5 played like they did yesterday against tsm...tsm would've wrecked them.
pretty sure tsm would've had a better chance if they played since the group stages, that way they get used to the atmosphere easier, fighting the top team on first 2 matches isnt something nice.

IS107ac16cf7f6a7bfe2736

10-06-2012

NA is trying hard at E-Sports but simply it doesn't have talent.Even TSM has to have 4 Asians to be competitive.

IS107ac16cf7f6a7bfe2736

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosskillz View Post
m5?dude if m5 played like they did yesterday against tsm...tsm would've wrecked them.
pretty sure tsm would've had a better chance if they played since the group stages, that way they get used to the atmosphere easier, fighting the top team on first 2 matches isnt something nice.
No M5 would wreck TSM like it did past....5+times

Crosskillz

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizakusbro View Post
No M5 would wreck TSM like it did past....5+times
u can only count 1 of those times since tsm has a new roster, and when they did that 1 time dyrus was playing top for 2 weeks and tsm was together with that roster just for 2 too.
so yea.

Niceguydan8

10-06-2012

I don't get why people call triple teleport a cheese strategy.

I don't consider that cheese, I just consider it an alternative strategy.

Haelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceguydan8 View Post
I don't get why people call triple teleport a cheese strategy.

I don't consider that cheese, I just consider it an alternative strategy.
They did something that worked. Scumbag TSM.

--GD logic.

Not saying they played as well as they could have, and Azubu honestly stuck it home. But I cannot wait until hype about this tournament dies down. lol

All the racist babble and useless rants about placement from people who probably won't ever break the 1000's range (myself included) is just tiring to read, quickly. I'd rather see more Teemo threads.