I just had a question >.<

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnexpectedBanana

10-06-2012

So me and my friend decide to duo queue normals.

After the game is over I look at the enemy's elo. To my surprise the enemy team has two 1800+ elo players. Thinking that it's obviously just a fluke we queue again. Again we get two players who are at this elo.

Now before you start saying there is difference between normal elo and rated elo I already know this. But I was under the impression that it was supposed to be balanced? I don't consider myself to be at that level of play for a long while yet so why should I get placed with them?

Scarlet Flandre

10-06-2012

matchmaking broke as hell
riot still won't give answers on this

UnexpectedBanana

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worst Talon Ever View Post
matchmaking broke as hell
riot still won't give answers on this
I wish they would -.- I'm getting sick of it lol

octavian1127

10-06-2012

ranked elo =/= normals elo. so a 1800 elo player that hardly ever plays normals will basically be pub stomping when they go back to normals.

UnexpectedBanana

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by octavian1127 View Post
ranked elo =/= normals elo. so a 1800 elo player that hardly ever plays normals will basically be pub stomping when they go back to normals.
I've been told that having high ranked does push you up in normal elo as well :/. Normals are supposed to be fun as well it's not really fun when you are getting pub stomped xD

MrJimmie Rustler

10-06-2012

IMO matchmaking for normals shouldn't be influenced by elo; everybody should be in the same pool to be picked from for queues.