Nerf rengar: Op as sh*t

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyanSux

10-11-2012

Just kidding he is. Riot sux dee

Mich567

10-12-2012

He can still be countered, right?

MaximusEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Rengar is OP on T.T. but there are ways to shut him down. just play safe and smart. Ask Teammates for tons of ganks, he either dies, or loses alot of CS due to this. Safest way to shut him down.

BigDmac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleThrill View Post
too many bush jumps
Can do a lap around the twisted treeline map in 2 seconds
4 shot turrets, nexus, and inhib

What in the fk you smoking riot, this is bs.

this **** is gay....
Someone is angry.

BigDmac

Recruiter

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayan1 View Post
yeah rengar is op as ****, AD rengar can kill you at level 2 with his double Q, and have you ever seen AP rengar? IM NOT KIDING his W has a 2.0 AP ratio with high base damage, and with his fury stuff he can cast it twice, so its something like 400+ AP x2, at level 18 you're pretty much screwed... and just wait till he build a lich bane!
yes rengar is op as ****, ad rengar is a joke and ap rengar is just unfair. im not kiding im on 1500 elo(meh...) and ap rengar kicked my butt.
No it doesnt..his W has a 1:0 ratio. And after the nerf his base damage isnt even that high. Also if he does go ap..just get MR..after his burst. Well thats pretty much it. And as for AD rengar. Just dont be stupid in lane and feed. Late game have your bruiser or jungler get an oracle and its pretty much gg. i love when people cry about op champs in 3v3...when there are tons of op champs in 3v3. Every one of them can be shut down. It is still a team game. If you are raging at one champ being op then you completely forgot its a team game.

zingaz

12-21-2012

its always the same thing you play against a fed champion and cry hes op let me guess you tried to 1v1 him and he raped you cause hes fed riot nerf fed champions are op NERF!!!!! lol its kids like you that i rape all day

zingaz

12-21-2012

also not once in this whole thread have i seen anything besides "hes op" as a fact of why hes op

Iliketurtle

12-26-2012

G
A
Y
S
rule though wtf

SaveTheMaids

12-26-2012

Look at the date.

Rengar was a bit of a different monster back then.
He was played in pretty much every game and had almost a 60% win rate at one point.

This thread is from back when the old TT map still existed and before Rengar received his most recent nerfs. He was a lot stronger on the old 3s map, that was literally covered in brush/thin walls and he could 100-0 pretty much anyone (under their tower) if he got like 2 early kills. He had a really strong early game and often went top lane (where two bushes sat in the center of the lane, so could he could easily zone an opponent and get ahead.

He is not that hard to counter on the new map, with much more open space and less brush/wall hopping.

Kha'zix was also a lot stronger on the old map.

Dwarfshorty

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit50 View Post
its always the same thing you play against a fed champion and cry hes op let me guess you tried to 1v1 him and he raped you cause hes fed riot nerf fed champions are op NERF!!!!! lol its kids like you that i rape all day
holy necro post batman!