Nerf rengar: Op as sh*t

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoubleThrill

10-06-2012

@savethemaids: But darius doesn't 4 shot your turret.....

Taxonometrist

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveTheMaids View Post
Aren't Lee Sin and Darius capable of doing the exact same thing to other champions?
I don't tend to play strong duelists often, so in my eyes they're both just as strong as Rengar.

They snowball in the exact same fashion that he does.
Get 2 kills early, then kill everyone else for the rest of the game... regardless of what they're actually building.

However, I'd say Darius is much closer to Rengar in terms of inevitably crushing the enemy team.
You can't really relax around either of them because (even if behind) they can always get right back into the game with some farm and/or kills.
no, lee cant take you half of your life with just one hit. and he cant kill you in 3 hits. maybe its easy to play against a teemo for example. but not against another ad.

Nykidemus

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxonometrist View Post
i main lee. i ve fight with rengar lots of times solo top and i remeber i fight were me and a rengar have the same level, he only has boots and i had a doran blade. he hits me with his q and he take me half of my life just with that. then he hit me 2 more times and i die. so yes.. he is op. and i think that his passive needs a CD. if there is a fight in bushes he can jump and jump and jump and jump.
Nobody who plays Lee can ever EVER complain about a character being OP.

Rengar is so so at best. He's strong until level THREE, and then he falls off so hard he might as well be Karma.

Zombiemaster

10-10-2012

Guess what, who cares if Rengar is OP on Twisted Treeline. Twisted Treeline isn't balanced at all. Any champ can be strong in 5v5 but terrible in 3v3, or vice versa, or great on both maps. Twisted Treeline isn't balanced for ****, so get over it.

Sayan1

10-11-2012

yeah rengar is op as ****, AD rengar can kill you at level 2 with his double Q, and have you ever seen AP rengar? IM NOT KIDING his W has a 2.0 AP ratio with high base damage, and with his fury stuff he can cast it twice, so its something like 400+ AP x2, at level 18 you're pretty much screwed... and just wait till he build a lich bane!
yes rengar is op as ****, ad rengar is a joke and ap rengar is just unfair. im not kiding im on 1500 elo(meh...) and ap rengar kicked my butt.

Ownage96

10-11-2012

You're a bunch of whiny ****ing 12 year olds who can't learn to play properly and defeat champions with strengths and weaknesses. I ****ing hate this game because of kids like you, when you don't get your way you just go on and "ZOMG HE R SO OP CAUSE HE WONED ME"
tl;dr He's not op, stop whining ******s.

Ir0nbeard

10-11-2012

Play pantheon and laugh when you block BOTH his stacked Qs.

Jack Frozen

10-11-2012

this post gave me cancer

Booker DeWitt

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayan1 View Post
yeah rengar is op as ****, AD rengar can kill you at level 2 with his double Q, and have you ever seen AP rengar? IM NOT KIDING his W has a 2.0 AP ratio with high base damage, and with his fury stuff he can cast it twice, so its something like 400+ AP x2, at level 18 you're pretty much screwed... and just wait till he build a lich bane!
yes rengar is op as ****, ad rengar is a joke and ap rengar is just unfair. im not kiding im on 1500 elo(meh...) and ap rengar kicked my butt.
It was a 1.0 ratio and riot nerfd it to a .7 or .8 no where near as bad as he was

FinalDraquiem

10-11-2012

GUYS... and gals.... Rengar is not OP it's the player that's good with him whose OP
are we clear???
if you nerf Rengar might as well nerf 3/4 of the champions roster