Losing massive elo for no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S0R34L

10-13-2012

I just played a solo que game where 4 people leave the game before 6 minutes and im left alone 1v5 and even though i won my lane and didnt leave, I STILL LOST 11 ELO. how the fux am i supposed to avoid this? why cant people that lose with leavers on their team not lose elo?

proof: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28qye4n&s=6

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nookyava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-13-2012

Your link doesn't work, just thought to let you know. And just report all four with the enemy team. Anyway, onto your statement. It is just bad luck that you got those people who left. You lost eleven elo. Easy to gain back and nothing that is going to kill you. So again, it's just bad luck. Lets say that on the other team someone is having major lag issues, should they not lose elo just because of that? If we allow one person immunity to losing elo then shouldn't others with similar issues be allowed? Riot has to be rough with this because it can open a floodgate. Just take your eleven elo loss, team up with a friend and go into there with a more sure chance to succeed. That is my thoughts.