Difficult laning matchup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BOBxLEE

10-06-2012

Not trying to sound llike im QQing, but earlier i was playing jayce, and started to win lane against poppy. Suddenly, I started getting camped by their jungler, though. After 2 ganks I started hugging, but because poppy is poppy, she would ult me and take all the turret hits while it was a 2v1 i could do nothing about.

What are tips if i come across a similar situation again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Notorious P I P

10-06-2012

If you are being camped top and your jungler isnt helping take any pressure off, something is going wrong. Honestly, there is a point where losing the turret is more beneficial than keeping it up and getting no farm. The second turret can be defended with a single ward and the enemy will be extended far from theirs. A lot of times they will leave the lane and give you free farm. That being said, the other lanes will get more pressure from the two that were in your lane.

I dont jungle often but if a lane is getting camped i usually stick as close as i can. If the laner is just bad and feeding and just beyond helping i usually let the lane die amd try to help feed the other two. If their jungler is camping your lane, he isnt in the others.