CLG v WE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DethMacoll

10-06-2012

Ok, so 5 hours ago I had the chance to watch a small bit of the first game, I come back to check whats going on with the rest of the playoffs and its still CLG and WE I've heard everyone talk about restarts and everything, so what exactly has happened? Who has won what games, isn't it best of three...has Riot really effed up hard this time...I'm so lost. Was hoping to watch the Semis today.

Thanks for answers!

Demando

10-06-2012

CLG could have ended the game ages ago but for some reason they were stalling till it got disconnected, now they gonna force a remake and the chineese will try to end the game asap and clg wont be able to stall

I Siight I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Lmao riot using Madcatz products

Adverk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-06-2012

WE won the first game. Second game WE had a lead but the game crashed. Third game CLG won. Fourth game CLG had a lead (larger than what WE had the second game)but the game crashed a second time. So now its the Fifth game and hopefully the last one.

Honda Futayo

10-06-2012

Round 1: WE won
Round 2: WE had a very strong start, disconnect
Round 3: CLG eu won
Round 4: CLG eu advancing on WE base, disconnect
Round 5: Disconnect incoming!

GaPMing

10-06-2012

riot very fail
CLG already won WTF

DethMacoll

10-06-2012

Ok so it is best of three, just disconnects causing more matches?