Rengar Needs Nerf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irish Red Cap

10-07-2012

Rengar's jump is not only bugged and broken so that he can double jump if you can't reach the person you want to get to but I see people saying buy oracles to counter him. That's like telling people to buy oracles to counter shaco when he deceives. The range of rengar's jump from his ultimate is beyond Oracles sight range meaning you wasted 400 gold to try and protect yourself from one of the scariest burst champs in the game. His ultimate does not just give sight to the person playing rengar either. Any sight rengar has it shown on the minimap so if he spots someone camping in a bush the rest of his team has sight as well.

His burst is beyond ridiculous, i played a game earlier and I was literally shut down hard early game thanks to a fail mid. This guy not only took my red but also my wraiths and wolves. By the time I hit 6 I had barely enough gold to buy double dorans blade and was still behind mid and top lane by 3 levels and barely keeping on par with the supports bot. Needless to say I stacked up 4 ferocity sat top and jumped on to irelia. Irelia lvl 9 chain vest cloth armor and ninja tabi and I still mauled up 45% of her hp before she had time to flash. After that it was a simple bola strike exhaust for an easy kill that should never have happened.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Rengar snow balling is not what I think is wrong with him, him being versatile is not what I think is wrong with him, or even his much complained about heal. The fact that a he can nearly kill a Garen lv2 in one damage exchange is completely nuts.