Rengar Needs Nerf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M3rc3n4ri0x

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacePenguin92 View Post
You do realize that rengar can literally kill your carry instantly and get out of harms way before your team can react. Or simply kill all your squishies with no hope of escape. He jumped me once as caitlyn and took 60% of my hp with his first hit, I automatically flashed away, ghosted, and netted him and he STILL caught up with me and killed me with one more auto. He is broken and ruins the fun of games.
see? a carry player... lol that's why rengar was created to give a little dificulty to squishy carry, like ezreal, teemo, cait,etc. and force them to have quick reactions and use your team abilities to help you... instead of just running and laugh of the people who try to hunt you... usually carries had to wait 'till fights start, and do insane damage after all the spells were casted... now they have to think a little bit, or rengar is going to jump with a q with 5 of fury... ^^
rengar even made carries buy oracle's!!!... and cut the hey!support!!!! buy oracle's!!!, buy wards!!, protect me!!!, give me kills!!!,etc.

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Mental thing being at 20 hp, same thing right? Not sure if you understand how far his jump is, but if you can hit a minion he can jump on you.

Strife1984

10-07-2012

Rengar does need a nerf, this is the first time ive posted about a nerf. I understand the anti carry role, as I main Urgot, this guy destroys me everytime i lane against him. He seems really cool, but his damage is just too much. Its that simple.

Clowns Suck

10-07-2012

Leblanc does just about everything rengar does and she can "jump" without bushes as well as teleport back out of trouble so I honestly don't see the problem. People aren't screaming for her to get nerfed.

Dhakka

10-07-2012

Leblanc is also ridiculously squishy. Not so much Rengar later on.

Clowns Suck

10-07-2012

and if rengar builds tanky then late game he doesn't have nearly as much burst so I still don't see the issue.

Semiwestern

10-07-2012

funny how the posts are getting downvoted when the majority of them say rengar is op

ShowNuph

10-07-2012

Simply put...all junglers/assassins can snowball if fed. Not just Rengar. He has a good kit for a jungler, similar to Shaco, but by no means is he OP. The only thing to complain about would be the fact that he is easy to play...nothing more nothing less.

MadLock

10-07-2012

Yes he is an anti-carry, and there isn't anything wrong with that. But he is also an anti-EVERYTHING. I was doing a solo-lane as Mundo. For the added hp, and increased hp regen I grabbed a ruby crystal. Level one had little over 700 hp. I was farming creeps as my tower, I even warded my bush because, well it's Rengar. So he jumped level 1 and took me down to less than half. What the ****.

AwesomeGuy09

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh Se Viet View Post
The title says it all. His jump distance, is way to far. His scaling of damage is highly unfair. Yet also, the physical burst damage makes him hit like a Leblanc even before level 6. Its just ridiculous. :\

Just a short read. Please share your thoughts!
its just his q thats the problem, that is all