Rengar Needs Nerf.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zankuro14

10-07-2012

He is not op, if you are a carry and getting picked off, you are either out of position or your team is not peeling him off your ass.

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

If you don't think Rengar needs to get nerfed you are delusional. I was level 2 Garen defensive runes and masteries and level 2 Rengar took all my hp down in 1 second flat leaving me at 20. If that is not OP I do not know what is. If I was playing Ashe this would not be an issue because of armor rating, but when im playing Garen and buy chain mail and he still takes half of my hp each blow with just boots and a dorans blade this is a problem.

Carnack

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkhell View Post
If you don't think Rengar needs to get nerfed you are delusional.
Prove it. ALL of Rengar's power depends on him getting five stacks and his next skill drains those stacks.

Many assasins don't need those. Rengar does.

Tommo020788

sparkpenguin

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zankuro14 View Post
He is not op, if you are a carry and getting picked off, you are either out of position or your team is not peeling him off your ass.
You do realize that rengar can literally kill your carry instantly and get out of harms way before your team can react. Or simply kill all your squishies with no hope of escape. He jumped me once as caitlyn and took 60% of my hp with his first hit, I automatically flashed away, ghosted, and netted him and he STILL caught up with me and killed me with one more auto. He is broken and ruins the fun of games.

Beleth

10-07-2012

what is this? darius QQ stops and rengar QQ starts? -_-

Beleth

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacePenguin92 View Post
You do realize that rengar can literally kill your carry instantly and get out of harms way before your team can react. Or simply kill all your squishies with no hope of escape. He jumped me once as caitlyn and took 60% of my hp with his first hit, I automatically flashed away, ghosted, and netted him and he STILL caught up with me and killed me with one more auto. He is broken and ruins the fun of games.
and tell me which assassin cannot? also you only mentioned that he jumped on you and what was your team doing? did you have to oracles? no wards? if that was the case then it is your mistake or your teams mistake sorry to say but it is you teams job such as your tank or your support or jungler if any of them are tanky to have an oracles when there is a rengar and protect you from them. sorry to disappoint you but rengar is not over powered and neither is darius, learn to deal with a rengar.
Edit: you are level 6? i don't mean to be rude but you seem new to the game so just take your time watch ranked matches and learn how to counter pick/counter build against champions every champion has a counter in this game as i said before even darius is not op if he was riot would have nerfed him by now and same for rengar when so much QQ about him being op is there in the forums if he really was riot would have hot fixed him by now. Just wait and learn. Good luck

Beleth

10-07-2012

man all these QQers -_- all level 20 below except the thread started though....but even he does not seem to be in his senses...

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I am not level 20 or below. I actually got the first kill on rengar because he tower dove me past 2 towers. If I was playing Teemo top I could find reasoning behind this, but I wasn't. Yes he has to use five abilities before doing this but this is not a hard then to accomplish and being rewarded with shredding a tanky DPS in one damage exchange?

M3rc3n4ri0x

10-07-2012

Isn't op... if you really know the champ as i do... you know all his power comes from his q with 5 of fury,,, after use it... it's just a mental thing... (should i scape or fight? the f*ck).
Also, you should know already he's a predator in the jungle... ooooooohhhhh rengar just went into bushes with 100 life i can kill him ... (but he has 5 of fury... so he's going to kill you)... champs that counter him badly... amumu (all the game), jarvan after 10 (no feed rengar), cho after 6, tryndamere after 6... in late game ryze, le blanc, anivia, garen, rammus and skarmer.
If you think rengar is op, you should be a 100% percent carry player... rengar has only 1 mision take the carry out of the fight... and if he survive, kill the tank. cya ^^