New Darius Skin (Basketball Darius)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkeithGotBanned

02-27-2013

COME ON AND SLAM, WELCOME TO THE JAM!

:d

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

Hahah nice one SkeithGotBanned xD, his joke should be "COME ON AND SLAM, AND WELCOME TO THE JAM!"

When he ults, he says "Slaaaaaamm-- DUNK!"

If he gets a penta, "Michael WHO?"

Elementz

03-05-2013

bump

Organ Seller

03-14-2013

bump riot plz. I want this skin to be made.

candybac0n

03-25-2013

bump~~

Stracciatela

03-27-2013

Why not make the whole dunkmaster team, like the commando skin series. Featuring Swingman Darius, Forward Center Yi,Power Forward Jarvan,Point Forward Jayce and Point Guard Vi (or some support instead of vi, like leona or lulu(her ulti is like an alley oop)) RUNATERRAS GLOBEROTTER FTW

EDIT: I would imagine me playing the whole game with a 10 hour loop of this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8

Darklightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2013

I'm not a huge fan of Darius, but... WOW. I would laugh if I died and there was cheering.

Organ Seller

04-09-2013

Bump. I also want to know who voices Darius. Can't seem to find out anywhere who does his voice.

Organ Seller

04-23-2013

Bump again.

I think instead of me just saying bump a lot I will put in my 2 cents as well and say what I envision Dunkmaster Darius to be like with of course including some information on this thread from previous posters that I like/agree with.

Darius would be wearing a basketball attire. As far as how short his shorts are or if he is wearing a long sleeve shirt for basketball that is up to you guys lol. He would use a basketball hoop goal as the replacement for his trusty axe.

His Passive- For every tick of passive on his opponent there could be small basketballs above his/her head. As far as the blood on the ground goes for him right now for the opponent, it could be removed or changed to smaller basketballs falling on the ground, or some kind of reference to basketball that would be better as a signal that a person is hurt or dizzy like some sort of flag if there exists one in basketball.

His Q- It would of course be about the same animation as before. He would just be swinging the basketball hoop goal like he would his axe. There could still be the blood animation showing if he hits someone with the move showing his aggressiveness while playing the sport, or just a POW/BAM (http://dnok91peocsw3.cloudfront.net/...-612x612-1.png) bubble like from the old hero comics appear near the hit character and disappear of course during the same time as the regular blood animation of his Q.

His W- When he spins around hits his target, the enemy could have a dizzy squiggle symbol or a bunch of little cartoon birds telling that the character is recovering from the attack and is slowed until the de-buff wears off. (http://www.clker.com/cliparts/k/G/i/...zy-lion-md.png) Picture of a cartoon lion being dizzy.

His E- This would be just him grabbing whoever is in his range to him with the basketball hoop goal, since he does have a perpendicular part to it and all.

His R- Darius would jump in the air as usual and slam the opponent with his basketball goal hoop, where if possible the hoop part of the basketball goal would go over the enemy character's head or body somewhat and the basketballs floating around the person at the time would go up through the hoop into the air and disappear if the person he ultimates dies, and if the person does not die the basketballs would still pop up through the hoop and then go back down to the character where they were before the ult started. Some stars (gold, yellow, blue, or red outline colored) could pop up as the ult connects to the enemy. I feel as though this way he ult would still activate fast enough where the person could see the animations in all their glory.(http://www.inkity.com/shirtdesigner/...1/C9843720.png) Picture of an outlined star.

Other General Information

I don't have any specific new lines for him to say and maybe there could be a few NBA references/jokes placed in his dialogue, but I personally would prefer for him to of course talk with the same mentality he has in his original dialogue but where he is going to crush his enemies like he would in basketball. For the most part I am not creative with his new jokes, taunts, laughs, or dance.

If this skin would be made as a ultimate skin then I could imagine his attire changing as his gains his levels 6, 11, and 16, as well as his basketball hoop goal maybe. It could show his way moving up the ranks of professional basketball in the world or Valoran, if there even is a game very similar to basketball in that world. If this right here will never happen (Which I have my hopes up that it can happen haha), then a regular skin costing I suppose 1350 with some special effects could suffice. I know GrumpyMonkey has expressed his interest in the skin, and the people at Riot are very busy, and myself being sort of new to the whole 'fans asking the company to make specific content for the game they love to play' part, so how does this whole thing work? Do we get a notification from one of you saying the skin will be worked on, or you may express your interest in the skin and nothing more may come of it?

Piratoz

04-24-2013

bump