New Darius Skin (Basketball Darius)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Based Escroto

02-01-2013

Ppleasee

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

i love this idea

FitzyFitzgerald

02-01-2013

drawing is pretty bad. hahaha

Krazebic

02-01-2013

Imsorry, but given thenew wave of dunktastic Ziggs plays im seeing / trying myself, it seems more appropriate to have our little mad bomber hurl some bballs at peeps.

MikeDog116

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

They should just make a whole noxus team of basketball players!! Then make a damacian team!!

MikeDog116

02-01-2013

Bump

Overlord Hades

02-01-2013

i play darius a lot and i would love this joke skin, i couldn't think of a better joke skin for dar

RoyIsaac

02-04-2013

Darius was my first and is still one of my main champions. I've been thinking of this skin before I even knew of this thread. I would have this as my own as soon as it was available. Also, I'm thinking of changing my summoner name to better represent the characters I like to play with, but Grumpy monkey took my name for the file name of his sketch (Yay!). Hopefully we are still looking into this as a viable skin.

Fabb

02-04-2013

Ryze is the original one that throws basketballs....

Ryze rune prison would be a big hoop/net, every q is a basketball, his e should be basketballs etc....

Should be a lebron or globetrotters ryze.

Pyr0n1c

02-04-2013

This is epic