New Darius Skin (Basketball Darius)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
quick sketch, But I was thinking in his animations where would the ball go? And would he have to set up the Basket everytime he ulted? the animation is so fast I don't know how we could do it without messing up gameplay. Open to suggestions.
Omg I love you <3
Please do it and I will love you forever

Secretbeef

10-12-2012

Quote:
quick sketch, But I was thinking in his animations where would the ball go? And would he have to set up the Basket everytime he ulted? the animation is so fast I don't know how we could do it without messing up gameplay. Open to suggestions.
The moment you Ult a basket ball hoop appears above the enemies head and you proceed to slamdunk him. Give him a score board sign rather than a net for a weapon.

Possibly have the scoreboard keep track of the number of kills

The Black Naruto

10-12-2012

Dunk!

Zkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
We'll fix it in post!
I think he should have stylized armor. I was always confused as to what that metal thing behind Darius' head was but on this skin it would be perfect as a basketball hoop. His axe should be a big foam axe like foam fingers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretbeef View Post
The moment you Ult a basket ball hoop appears above the enemies head and you proceed to slamdunk him. Give him a score board sign rather than a net for a weapon.

Possibly have the scoreboard keep track of the number of kills
Oh dude. This makes me want to scrap the hoop on the armor and put a scoreboard instead.

Who is Sexy

10-12-2012

bump

gland

10-14-2012

Dunk

Who is Sexy

10-15-2012

bump

Malefic Vision

10-15-2012

Best resposne from a Rioter ive seen in one of these threads, high hopes!

ikillutwice

10-16-2012

Quote:
Perhaps have him carry the net upwards like jarvans flag then bring it down for moves and auto attacks?

Umisachi

10-16-2012

Darius can no longer dunk, in s3 he getting 10 second cd with his refresh on his ults.