Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ranked duo needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pdugg45

10-05-2012

Please currently be over 1300 elo im goin between 1225 ish right now but i can't past the 1240 mark and I need someone who is higher than me so that hopefully i can play with more experienced teammates who I dont have to carry every game. I play jungle and top mainly but I can do it all. I say that because i have currently been admiring jayce and do fairly well top with him with positive scores and I mean like 16-3, 7-1, 8-3, 12-2, those were some of my latest and I continue to win my lane top as we all know jayce is a tough top to beat. However the other lanes either feed badly or give free cs which leads to me joining them in an undeserved lost . If you can help me and would like to duo ranked please add me (pdugg45). I need someone who doesnt tunnel vision under turrets for kill, rather be safe than sorry, doesnt over extend, and knows how to finish games. For once I want someone telling me what strategy to do to finish a game not the other way around lol. I constantly have to ping or type little clues to unexperienced players or summoners who just don't care about winning very much. Add me so we can go far. I do have skype btw and I'm not a rager I enjoy lol itself and just want to win. Is that to hard to ask????