why is "virgin" used as an insult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XElement

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob is Fob View Post
how is being a virgin a bad thing? whats wrong with being a virgin? especially since I'm only 17.
Same reason they call you "kid" as an insult.
They think they are better than you.
Obviously calling somebody a kid means your "older", therefore better.
Obviously if you are a virgin they have gotten some, meaning they are some how better than you.

It the internet. Nothing makes sense.
How is some noob saying "umad?" making any sense when I made a normal comment saying "i feel honor of having 3 ults used on me"

Sessamo

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamíel View Post
While you should have *** at some point *** on the whole is no where near as important as people make it out to be. If you limit yourself to having *** once a month or once every 2 months you'll find you have so much more time to do things that are actually important. I could go to a bar every night and probably pick up a chick and take her home for a night of carnal pleasure but I'd be wasting money and time on something I don't really need. Moral of the story *** is fine but don't chase it like an idiot get some when you need it but focus on improving your standing in life and you can't do that if your chasing tail all the time.
Aside from the horrific harlequin and vague air of sexism, this post is what's wrong with this thread. People act like your choices are either a) virgin until marriage/death or b) random bar action with strangers that you never speak to again.

Kaolla

10-06-2012

the insult is that you couldn't get a chick even if you WANTED to

not a hard concept to understand

Leblonjames

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob is Fob View Post
how is being a virgin a bad thing? whats wrong with being a virgin? especially since I'm only 17.
Don't worry, i'm pretty sure the people calling you a virgin as an insult are older than you and won't get laid until they are like 30 years old.

Anyway, you don't have to hurry, but if it really bother you, you should rather try to talk to some girls (or boys, who knows).

Cewelowic

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotHomo View Post
the insult is that you couldn't get a chick even if you WANTED to

not a hard concept to understand
NotHomo is correct, the implication is that you are unable to attract the opposite ***, therefore less of a man.

NidaKat

10-06-2012

60% of america have AIDS/HIV and every person bragging about *** they had/are having/will be getting mostly already have this virus and many others. Hell there's even viruses you can get from a woman's throat.

If anything, they say something to you about being a virgin you smile and go "at least I'm clean, *****."

Zamíel

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sessamo View Post
Aside from the horrific harlequin and vague air of sexism, this post is what's wrong with this thread. People act like your choices are either a) virgin until marriage/death or b) random bar action with strangers that you never speak to again.

Well I choose random bar *** when I want it simply because I am extremely mistrusting of the female species and I have every right to be I'm not saying it's the only way to go about getting laid I was just using my own personal life in my example.

Genspirit

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabs3 View Post
because it shows social inability.

from an evolutionists point of view, (psychologically, not religiously) If one lacks the ability to pass on his or her seed, and create offspring, they will faulter and be weeded out through natural selection.

Therefore, No secks = weak genes = loser
thats not the same virgins arent incapable of passing on genes and from an evolutionists point of view consent does not matter

so thus someone who cant get a woman/man to consent is still physically capable of forcible intercourse they just choose not to..... hopefully

Genspirit

10-06-2012

ALSO
technically its not that you cant attract the opposite *** its that you couldn't attract any *** what-so-ever

BamaBaby

10-06-2012

Statistics show , the less you play League of Legends ...the higher your chances are of getting laid increases. So , either put the pc on standby or remain a "loser".