Dear TSM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeedingTrollNoob

10-05-2012

Dear TSM:

Please go back onto your dumb little vlog and brag / talk trash more.

"If we don't 2-0 every team at NA Regionals, we are just going to jump off of a bridge" - Dyrus

"Yup, straight up kill ourselves. It would be too shameful to lose to trash." - TheOddOne

Ha, Karma too stronk. I'm 1100 Elo, and even I know hard initiation would have countered the poke comp that AZF used in that first match. Burning 2 flashes and 3 ults just to initiate and trade 1-1 is pretty pro, you guys should feel good about that. Then you jokers try to pick their champs away. That didn't work because you guys can't do anything but run the same team comp every single game, and they can actualy play more than 2 champs. In short, I would like to say to TSM and their "Baylife" fanboys, simply this:

ROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL GET 2-0 OWNED LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

i love you

nWo SuicIdle

10-05-2012

Your sir, deserve a medal

FeedingTrollNoob

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjimo10 View Post
i love you
I love me too.

Parthonaxx

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedingTrollNoob View Post
I love me too.

Not Draven, Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven.....

Xenfurion

10-05-2012

Props, gota love when Karma bites you in the ass (not the champion you perv)

Parthonaxx

10-05-2012

Mad TSM fans downvoting everyone? Bring it!

Edit: Still not enough Dyrus lovers to get the OP downvoted lol.

OuityDrood

10-05-2012

Note that they did beat the NA teams in the regional, but that there's been no trash talk about the Asians. Wonder why. I'd also point out that every other NA team in the tourney go 2/0'd, I'll admit as a TSM fan I doubted they'd beat Azubu, but it's interesting to watch people jump on the Asian bandwagon as soon as they see them win. I have a friend who supports CLG NA and as soon as Sword beat them he switched summoner icon to Sword. I would also like to express my... disappointment that you guys are acting like small children with your "LOL TSM SUKS DK ASHUNS R4LE DYRUS FAN STOOPIT" maybe the reason you're getting downvoted is because you're throwing insults around like dodge-balls.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuityDrood View Post
Note that they did beat the NA teams in the regional, but that there's been no trash talk about the Asians. Wonder why. I'd also point out that every other NA team in the tourney go 2/0'd, I'll admit as a TSM fan I doubted they'd beat Azubu, but it's interesting to watch people jump on the Asian bandwagon as soon as they see them win. I have a friend who supports CLG NA and as soon as Sword beat them he switched summoner icon to Sword. I would also like to express my... disappointment that you guys are acting like small children with your "LOL TSM SUKS DK ASHUNS R4LE DYRUS FAN STOOPIT" maybe the reason you're getting downvoted is because you're throwing insults around like dodge-balls.
I'm a Dignitas fan, even after they lost, I still am. I disliked TSM for their trash talk long before the world championships, and it was nice watching them get put in their place.

EverlifeorDeath

10-06-2012

Watching the first 20 minutes of the TSM vs Azubu match, Dyrus had problems top, it was to be expected. I agree that they shouldin't have burned their ults and flashes just to get 1 kill. They, in my opinion should have waited for the other team to intiate. which they did late game when jayce started to iniate first. They honestly did not have enough damage to ace them. And when you burn your flashes, you aren't going to be able to get those last hits for ace anyhow.I agree, it was awesome watching TSM get put in there place, I wasn't for either of them. I knew pretty much from character select that Azubu was going to have the upper hand early game, and TSM plays for late game domination, but when Azubu snowballed with dragon and baron, it was pretty much over. TSM should have pushed top when azubu was mid, but they were more worried about defending mid. Understandable, but sometimes you have to take risk.