Give NA teams a break.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashley R0se

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
Are you dumb? They did go up against those new playstyles, against Azubu Blaze 5 months ago, and they got stomped, they practiced for 5 months, and just a few hours ago, they got stomped again but by Azubu Frost. What's your excuse now?

Holy ****. I have to explain this again?
I am so tired of saying this in as many different ways as I can think of. I'll try to dumb it down to your level.

1: "PREPARED" does not mean "has seen it before" or "practiced a lot". It literally means "ready".
2: "READY" means that they have the knowledge, skill, ability, focus AND dedication needed in order to achieve their goal.
3: I NEVER said which one of these factors I thought they were missing, but it's OBVIOUS that they are missing at least one. I'll say this again... If they had each and every single one of those factors at their disposal, they would have won.
4: The fact that they DIDN'T win means that at least one of these factors was missing.
5:If one of these factors was missing, that means they WERE NOT PREPARED.

If you have any other arguments against what I mean when I say "they weren't prepared", please keep them to yourself. I have run out of ways to walk people through the meaning of the word.

Cattington III

10-05-2012

lol i like the idea somehow the korean teams just beamed into existence for worlds and the american teams (one of which lives in korea) somehow only heard about them as they were walking out on stage and so they were 'unprepared.' yet moscow 5 does just fine because they were 'prepared' somehow and not just better.

sirogoma

10-05-2012

well... obviously, solo que isn't best way to practice the teamplay.
while their streaming is for entertainment.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley R0se View Post
Holy ****. I have to explain this again?
I am so tired of saying this in as many different ways as I can think of. I'll try to dumb it down to your level.

1: "PREPARED" does not mean "has seen it before" or "practiced a lot". It literally means "ready".
2: "READY" means that they have the knowledge, skill, ability, focus AND dedication needed in order to achieve their goal.
3: I NEVER said which one of these factors I thought they were missing, but it's OBVIOUS that they are missing at least one. I'll say this again... If they had each and every single one of those factors at their disposal, they would have won.
4: The fact that they DIDN'T win means that at least one of these factors was missing.
5:If one of these factors was missing, that means they WERE NOT PREPARED.

If you have any other arguments against what I mean when I say "they weren't prepared", please keep them to yourself. I have run out of ways to walk people through the meaning of the word.
Sorry, but if they weren't "ready" after 5 months of seeing that playstyle, you don't even deserve to be in the World Championship, this is for the best of the best... M5's adapted to all sorts of playstyles, same goes for CLG EU, Taipei Assassins and Azubu Frost, you don't see them getting stomped.

Maybe you need a reality check, hop off TSM's tip and learn something about foreign gameplay, western playstyles and gaming culture. They had 5 months to practice in a GAMING HOUSE! There's no excuse here, all there is is a fact, and that is that TSM is nowhere near Azubu Frost's level. End of story.

Ashley R0se

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
Sorry, but if they weren't "ready" after 5 months of seeing that playstyle, you don't even deserve to be in the World Championship, this is for the best of the best... M5's adapted to all sorts of playstyles, same goes for CLG EU, Taipei Assassins and Azubu Frost, you don't see them getting stomped.

Maybe you need a reality check, hop off TSM's tip and learn something about foreign gameplay, western playstyles and gaming culture. They had 5 months to practice in a GAMING HOUSE! There's no excuse here, all there is is a fact, and that is that TSM is nowhere near Azubu Frost's level. End of story.

Which, once again, brings us right back around to where I say that I'm NOT making excuses. I'm stating FACT, and throwing in my OPINION, which is that the idea of us having a right to give them a hard time is laughable.